Part III

~•~
ქ პ Ⴖ Ⴖ i პ
~•~

Our first class was done, which I didn't really paid attention to it. Not because of my laziness, but because of the boy that was sitting in front of me. He keeps leaning to his chair, to the point that he's pushing my table to me. Yes, I was annoyed but I would always keep a grin whenever he turned around. I wanted to kill him on the spot but, because he's the one we're trying to protect, I let it slide for now. We know that they are the one we're protecting because appa give us the information about them. The guys that we are keeping an eye on are..

•Kim Seokjin

Apparently he's the oldest and appa said Jisoo unnie will be his guardian.

•Park Jimin

Rosé will be his guardian.

•Kim Taehyung

The one that is annoying and weird, and I'm the one protecting him. Great....

Jeon Jungkook

The youngest, Lisa is his guardian

-RM, Suga, J-Hope
Has already got theirs so we didn't have to protect them. Apparently, JYP agents were protecting them from the start.

Appa had said there's someone targeting them and will make a move on the school today. I already told Jisoo unnie, and she told the others. From the morning, I suggest to brought our weapons just incase. Right now me and Lisa are walking to history class since, we both had the same class.

Time skip: after lessons

We are on our way to meet with Rosé and Jisoo unnie to go to lunch. Then we saw them at the far left close to their class. We went there and we say Chae crying whilst Jisoo comforted her. In an instant Lisa and me went there to see what was going on. I was the first one to speak.

"What happened, why are you crying Chae?" I asked Rosé giving her the concern look. She look up at me and muttered some words.

"B-blood..he's... 'sob' b-biting h-her.." She said sobbing trying to hide her face in her palms.

"Blood? What do you mean unnie?" Asked Lisa trying to get some answers.

"Sigh..Rosé went up to me on the hallways saying that she saw a student biting a girls neck, and apparently she saw a lot of blood." Jisoo said explaining everything.

"Calm down Chae, let's just go eat I know your starving, right?" I asked using my smile to help her be a little cheerful. She nodded her head and wiped her tears. On our way there, I was worried for Chae cause she had the most brutal, and terrifying past out of the four of us. Due to that she's always the happiest and always smile even though she's scared or hurt. I'm proud of her, even having a terrible situation she shouldn't see, she still hide it with her smile.

~•~

Ꮻ Ꭶ Ꮛ
~•~

I was horrified from the scene I saw before. I couldn't hold it I let my tears dripped aimlessly to my cheek, seeing how much I remembered about my families scary cause of dead.

"Mommy, daddy look I drew a picture of a rose!" The little me said giggling all happy going to my home, opening the door to see no one. Instead pillows not in the right place chairs scattered across the living room, windows with broken glass shattered, red marks everywhere.