Chapter 12: Friendly people

The morning came heat. The sun was bright outside, the sky was blue and clear, nor did it look like the night had been cold. The ryokan usually began to move early, Kirisu and her daughter Nadeshiko stood up early to prepare breakfast and to clean up the place.

Masayasu had woken up and was watching Ina sleep. He had touched her hair and was gently caressing back. Her face always looked is smiling, always looked soft and tender. He liked to see Ina sleeping, she seemed to fear nothing, she seemed to trust her own safety.

Ina opened her eyes slowly and saw Masayasu's face, for her it was the best thing to wake up and see his handsome face in the morning. She smiled tenderly at him, her violet eyes sparkling as she saw his lips twitch into a smile. She touched his face fondly and began to caress.

"Good morning my love...."

Ina whispered. Masayasu felt his heart warm just to hear Ina call him lovingly. It was the first time he was called that way, it was a new sensation to his heart.

She slid her own body over him and laughed a little while looking into his eyes.

"I hope you slept well after what we did last night..."

A slight blush appeared on her cheeks. Ina's long hair slid down her back and shoulders. Masayasu touched Ina's cheek softly, looking into her eyes, it was incredibly different to wake up beside her in this way, he could really feel that they were living as a couple.

"Good morning. I slept well...And from what I see in your eyes you slept well too."

Masayasu replied seeing a bright smile on Ina's lips. She was beautiful, even more beautiful with that smile that touched his heart in a special way.

Ina brought her lips close to Masayasu's lips and kissed him and then smiled again and quickly sat down and took her kimono of sleep and got up to get dressed. Masayasu watched her, so beautiful, her body was beautiful, Inahime was beautiful, there was no doubt.

Ina saw Masayasu watch her wear the kimono, she could see a new glow in those blue eyes. She felt her heart warm as she realized he looked comfortable and happy beside her, that was all she wanted.

"We need to get dressed, it's nice to meet the village in the morning to get an idea of ​​how we start the mission."

Ina spoke and smiled warmly at Masayasu as she watched him sit and run a hand through his long black hair. She walked to a basin on a low table and knelt in front and filled it with water from a jug next to it, and then began to wash her face.

Masayasu watched Ina's gesture, for some reason that morning his heart indicated that he wanted more from her company. She had touched him in a way no one had ever been able to touch, not even his late wife. Ina was special, she was definitely the perfect woman for him.

After washing her face, Inahime kneeling walked to her trunk and opened it, taking a mirror and placing it against the wall, there was no dressing table in the room, but that was no problem for her. Ina grabbed a comb and began combing her hair carefully so as not to pull and hurt. She looked at Masayasu.

"Get some more rest. I'll hold my hair and then hold yours and wear you, lay down some more, I know you don't sleep all night."

Ina smiled a little and Masayasu looked at her and saw her soft smile. She was right, he couldn't sleep all night, but he didn't feel tired, she had made him relax like he couldn't in years in last night.

"I'm fine, Chie."

He smiled a little at her and then got up and put on his kimono of slee and started picking up the items on the futon and arranging for storage. Ina watched his gestures and then looked into the mirror and began to slide her fingers through her hair to secure a bun.