Hero Café | chapter 14

Just to clarify, you aren't currently in prison for like fifty years 'cause you drug people's food.

You might have, if Iida was there, since that dude can't take a joke. But he wasn't, so you're free of charge. Yayyy.

Anyway.

New day. As per usual, your brother and his friends aren't helping you. You're pretty sure they snuck out the back to go get high or some shit a while back, so you could technically close the café and try your luck at breaking into your own house again, buuut... you haven't gotten your daily dose of cinnamon roll yet so fuck that.

Right on cue, the bell chimes and the human embodiment of purity walks in, alone today. You go out on a limb and start making his usual, almost done with the hot chocolate by the time he gets to the counter.

"Howzit goin', Izucute?" You say, sliding back over.

You've never seen someone go so red. "Wh- I- I mean, just..." He coughs and shakes his head. "HI Y/N HOW ARE YOU."

"I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, thanks." You snicker.

He chooses to ignore your intelligent reply, instead getting some money out of his frankly adorable All Might wallet-that-looks-more-like-a-purse for his drink as he says, "Oh, thank you! Your hot chocolate is always the best."

You internally uwu and give him more change than necessary. Instead of letting him complain, you quickly grab something from below the counter and slide it across to him with a grin. "Here, try this~!" You say.

A hand slams down on the plate with the cinnamon roll on it before Deku can take it. You look up, meeting a pair of mismatched, empty-inside eyes.

"No, stop, that's cannibalism." Todoroki Shouto, the son of Endeavour says, squatting on the counter.

You snort, almost falling over because how the fuck did he get there and holy shit he called out the cannibalism.

"T-Todoroki?!" Deku squeaks, hurriedly hiding his All Might purse-wallet. You snicker again as you shoo him off the counter, subtly shoving a candy cane in his hoodie pocket as you do so. He was the one to bring up cannibalism, after all. His hair did look cool though.

"Hello, Midoriya," Peppermint Butler says, and you wince at the correct grammar. Ew.

"What are you doing here?" Deku asks, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Aw, this is so awkward, you think. Time to make it more awkward.

And so, you pick up the iPod.