Chapter 10: Worries

I shot a web at a building, leaving the alley way. If Betty wanted me, she would have to come catch me first. I beat Rhino once, her version can't be any different. Leaping from building to building, Rhino wasn't too far behind me, leaving cracks in concrete as she passed.

"I've got you now, Spider!" she crashed into the building I was on and caused me to fall, unmoved. She got on top of me and started punching me into the ground.

"RHINO, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"BECAUSE YOU'VE STOLEN MY PETER FROM ME!" This is completely insane, Betty is completely insane.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" she kept pounding my body into ground, tearing up my suit in the process, causing me to bleed profusely.

"See ya later, crazy bitch." I was beaten, but still healthy enough to shoot a web at a tall building so I could drag myself up. Inevitably, my head hit the wall by accident, causing a long fall back down to the ground. It was only a matter of time before Betty found me and started beating me again. My head was in pain, along with everything else. Hazy figures started washing over my vision. Clear voices getting fainter and everything was going dark.

"What in the Colossus is going on here?! Wait who are you?" the voice sounded familiar, but everything went black before I could figure anything out.

"Ah mmn help me..."

Wade's POV

I was out for an evening stroll, the usual ya know. Oh shit wait I'm narrating again, I can say what's actually going on. Okay, so I haven't seen my babyboy in like, two days. Am I concerned? Yes. But I know he can also take care of himself. Still, I decided to go out looking for him fighting against trouble. Surely enough, he was lying on the ground, covered in blood and bruises, with his suit ripped in some spots and unconscious.

I heard a faint "Help me." slip from his mouth. "Alright you bitch. I don't know who you are, but you hurt my babyboy!" I turned around to look at the creature. It looked like a rhinoceros of some sort, and it was very big. After punching it to the ground, I saw how beat Peter was, and took him back to the Avengers' tower.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I burst into the living room yelling out, and Tony came to his aid.

"What happened? Come on, we have to take him to medical." Peter was still in my arms when everyone else came along with us, wanting to see what happened.

"I came in late, but there was this Rhino-like creature that had pounded him into the ground. I think he just blacked out." we went into a room that looked similar to a surgery booth thingy, fuck if I know.

[White Box] Maybe we should have killed it.

{Yellow Box} Oh, so nowwww you wanna kill someone?!

[White Box] Because this thing needs to be killed. It's going on a rampage and is hurting our Peter, or at least Wade's Peter.

You're right. But right now, we need to focus on Peter. He's still unconscious and needs help. I set him down in a medical chair and stood back to watch the others take care of him. I really hope he'll be okay. He's a strong guy, so he should be alright.

"He has many injuries sir. Two broken ribs, fractured knee, and because of the torn ligament from his previous ankle sprain, it is now broken. He is also suffering some slight internal bleeding and has a mild concussion, bed rest will be needed for quite some time before he will be fully healed." a voice spoke up out of nowhere, but that wasn't important. What's important is how much pain Peter will be in when he wakes up.