Chapter 16

"Spring is coming,
Flowers will bloom and so does our relationship."

--

"Good morning bitch!"

Mirae run directly to my direction as soon as she saw me with her boyfriend behind, it's been a week and everything with Jungkook is going smoothly. First, no one has ever find the real score between us even my brother. At first I was so nervous everytime him and Jungkook do their dance practice in our house because I'm afraid that one wrong move of Jungkook towards me, everything might not go according to plan. Second, every rules are being followed well except for the kissing rule and lastly, babe is now our official endearment.

"What's up?" I greeted, "Hi Hobi." I turn towards his direction to give him a smile which he gladly return.

"It's saturday tomorrow so me and my man is planning to go out of town this weekend ehat do you think?" She said.

"In winter?"

"Duh! Winter is almost over okay? Can't you see? Flowers are slowly blooming!"

"Okay, but it's just the three of us right?"

"Why? Is there someone else you want to come?" She said with a cheeky smile, I know she knows something eventhough I am not saying anything.

I stayed silent for a moment until Hobi spoke.

"You can invite your friend, what's his name again? Jungkook right? We bumped into each other 2 days ago and everything seemed fine I guess?"

What, they've met again?

"Really? You guys are okay?" I asked.

"Yea, actually that guy is pretty funny."

Oh he is? Aweeeee he's socializing with others now.

"Then I should ask him to come I guess? If that's okay......." I said a bit shy but my bitch just hit my arm.

"Omg the bitch has finally gave in."

We parted ways and I am waiting for Jungkook at the cafeteria hoping that he'll show up because he missed the first 3 subjects in our morning class but he said I should eat first because he will be absent for the day because of an upset stomach.

It feels really strange without him pestering me and I think I miss him. I'm just hoping nothing or no one would ruin my day because without Jungkook here will just make things even worse.

"Hi."

Our senior suddenly showed up infront of my sit. He's the same guy in the victory party, the one in the swimming team. What's his name again? Johyun ...Junhyuk ahhhhh Joohyuk! Nam Joohyuk.

"Can I help you with something sunbae?" I asked politely and he gave me small nod.

"I actually can't find an available table to sit at the moment and I saw yours is vacant so... can I?" He shyly asked and I gladly invited him to sit, I mean he has already a food in his plate and it's about time for lunch so I think It would be weird to be rude at him.

"Thanks. By the way don't mind me and don't get shy ha.. you can continue with your food and pretend like I wasn't here so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable." He said with a smile and I smiled back at him giving him a nod. He's so kind.

Just like what he said, we complete mind each others business without even glancing at one another. What intrigued me is I can't even hear a single sound of him eating or chewing or slicing his food, the silence is making me deaf. Is that how he eats? Very feminine and neat.