Chapter 38

My sleep was interrupted with a loud knock on my door and a screaming Soobin.

"Noona wake up pali!"

I looked at my wrist watch only to find out that it was 2 am in the morning and this loud mother fucker is disturbing my precious sleep.

"I swear if you don't come out, you'll regret it!"

Tss. It's just probably a prank I know. I remember one time he did this to me and I completely fell for it and I had to beat him up to a pulp that time.

"Stay away you twat!" I yelled back.

"Okay, I just wanna tell you that Jungkook hyung is outside freezing to death but I guess I'll just tell him that you're asleep."

What?

I have never move this fast in my entire life and Soobin is just laughing at me while watching me stumbling on the stairs just to see Jungkook.

I hurriedly opened our front door and there I see Jungkook panting as if he run his life just to get here. The huge smile on his face and the water that's forming in his eyes are just one good evidence that he is bloody happy right now.

"Hyejin-ah, I'm back!" He exclaimed.

**Play Spring day :)

I can't contain the happinness I am feeling right now. The way our tears of joy streamed down at the same time while wearing the huge smile in our faces are priceless. The long wait is finally over, I can finally touch him--

I slowly walk over to him as I cup his face studying every detail of it. His eyebrows, his eyes, his forehead, his bunny cheeks, his red soft lips and his hair. It's him--- Jungkook is finally back. He's in front of me right now and I am not dreaming.

"Babe, I'm back." He repeated as if he can't believe it between tears and I nodded at him, I keep nodding because I want to make him feel that he's really back. I keep nodding because it's true, that he is truly in his own body.

I brushed his hair back so I could see his face clearly. The face that I have missed so much, the face that I'm longing to see.

"Just keep talking." I said and he looked down chuckling while still crying because I sounded so weird, his nose and ears are already red.

I want to hear his voice, his raspy deep soothing voice that melts me everytime.

He widen his arms asking for a hug as he stares at me. I smiled as if my lips would rip any moment and throw myself to him for a hug.

"Oh God, I miss your warmth." I mumbled with my eyes closed, feeling the hug.

"Finally, we could do whatever we want now." He said and I can feel him grinning.

He slightly swayed his body while still hugging me until we heard a loud footsteps.

"WHO THE HELL IS HERE TO VISIT AT THIS HOUR?" Mom yelled and both Jungkook and I stood frozen.

Without a minute or two the door opened revealing Mom with a very mad face. But her face soften when he noticed Jungkook beside me. He gave her a bow to apologize for coming this late.

"I'm very sorry for disturbing all of y--" he was cut off

"Oh Jungkook.... you're here?" She suddenly speak and Jungkook nodded.

"Hyejin! Why are you not inviting him to come inside? It's freezing cold! Come, come inside Jungkook-ssi." She grab Jungkook and he just gave her an awkward smile. He look back at me like he's asking for help but I just laugh at him.

We are now seated in the living room.

"When did you come back?" She asked Jungkook.

"Ah, umm I just got back like 15 minutes ago." He said obviously can't come up with a great excuse. While the two of them are having a conversation, I secretly texted Mirae and Hobi that Jungkook is back and in less than 15 minutes, we heard the loud couple outside asking us to open the door for them.

"Is that your friends? Go open the door!" Mom instructed me and I run excitedly to open it.

"Where is he?" Hobi asked, he sounded very excited. I gave them both a huge smile before pointing inside and they immediately barge in.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!!" Hobi yelled while giving Jungkook a huge hug.

They are so happy right now, I can't erase the smile that's written on my face right now.

"I -I can't breath Hyung." Jungkook whined while still in Hobi's arms.

They pulled away and Mom just look at us with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Did you miss each other that much? You beat Noona's reaction when he saw Jungkook hyung earlier." Soobin said raising his eyebrows at Hobi and that's when Hobi realised what he just did.

"Really?" Hobi asked Jungkook.

"Yes you are." He answered laughing and Hobi's face turned to a disgusted face.

And we all burst out laughing. Jungkook came to me and he gave me a hug again.

While Soobin is making fun of Hobi and Mirae explaining to Mom endlessly what's up with the four of us, Jungkook took this chance to peck my lips.

"Ya! Not here." I smack his chest and he send me an apologetic smile.

"Then come over to my place tomorrow, at my apartment where you guys dropped me off back when we had a vacation." He whispered and I can hear the naughtiness in his voice.

I raised my eyebrows at him and pretend that I am hesitant but he pouted so yeah, I give up.

"I like that." I winked at him and he hug me again. We just keep hugging endlessly not minding that Mom is completely staring at us.