Chapter 40

Christmas is in 2 days and Jungkook and I are now at the cemetery standing in front of his parents grave.

"Is it their death anniversary?" I asked as Jungkook put down the flower for them.

"Nope, their death anniversarry is on the 2nd week of March." He said and I just nodded.

We prayed for a moment before he started speaking.

"Remember what I told you about telling you everything when I get back?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well, Babe, this is where it all began. When my Mom and Dad died in a car accident and I am the only one who survived. We were on our way to Seoul becacause they promised to bring me there once winter is over." He started and I am just listening to him. "It was winter, nearly spring when it happened. The reason why I didn't show up that day on your Dad's death anniversary was because of this and that same day, I already transferred to Jimin's body unexpectedly." He continue.

"How did you get into a car accident?" I asked, my heart is beating rapidly.

"There was another car and the next thing I knew, my Dad and Mom are all covered in blood. That's the only thing I remembered." He said and cold sweats suddenly dripping from my forehead. And while Jungkook is still talking, I suddenly saw Mom and Soobin walking to our direction and she widened her eyes when she recognized that it's me.

Jungkook noticed that I am not listening that's why he shifted his gaze to where I am looking and his eyes widened.

What is Mom doing here with Soobin?

Then it hit me.

"Have you heard about Min Yoongi already?" I am with Hobi right now at the coffee shop while waiting for Mirae who went to his Aunt's store nearby.

"Yea but not all, did Jungkook tell you about it?" I asked. I felt a little bit of jelousy right now to be honest but I have to understand them both.

"Jungkook mentioned it to me the other day. And he said he's ready to tell you when he come back." He said and I felt a bit relieved, atleast he has still plans on telling me.

"Is it bad?"

"Well, he kept blaming and hating himself for everything that happened that day." He said sipping on his coffee and I frown.

"I wish I could take half of his pain. Wait what about his family? Did he tell you?" I asked.

"Yea, they died in a car accident during winter." He said but covered his mouth upon realising what he just told me.

"My father died during winter also, when he's on his way to Busan with my Mom and brother.. I guess Jungkook and I shared the same nightmare every winter." I sighed and Hobi just stayed silent.

"When was that?" He suddenly asks.

"Back in middle school why?" I told him and he just gave me a smile..

"Nothing, I'm sorry about that." He said and I shook my head at him that it was nothing and that I moved on from it already.

My Dad died in a car accident on their way to Busan to attend my even with my grandmother that time. They weren't suppose to go there bit I keep forcing them to attend and watch it and if they didn't I would never go home forever. Mom said that Dad's car bumped into another car because he lost his control, and his head got badly damaged causing him to die. And as for the other car, Mom didn't really mentioned too much about it.

Could it be Jungkook and his parent's car?

Was this all because of me?

My Dad, and his parents.