✘Chapter 10✘

Dakota's P.O.V

"So, what does a Phoenix mean exactly?? " I asked.

We were now sitting down in the grass watching the water.

"Well, you know How people say a Phoenix is born from It's ashes?  Well, you were born from my ashes. It's very rare that it happens considering I can control water while you control fire. Being my phoenix means you are a part of me. The never ending part of me."

It's taking a lot to get used to considering that she's telling me that I control fire. If I was in the same mindset before my  school burned down I would have laughed in her face.

"So does that mean I'm like a mate to you?" I asked skeptically. 

"Noooo,  it means you are.... like me. You are the other part that completes my soul.. There is fire, earth, water, wind, electricity and death." she explained looking up at the sun. 

"So, I'm you and you're.... " I asked, 

"I'm myself. " she said snorting, standing and brushing off her pants. I follow right behind her."I don't want to tell you everything right now or your mindset, will change." she said lightly.

"What do you mean my mindset will change? " I asked not understanding. 

"Our destiny is set in stone. Some call it fate. It all comes  back to the same thing.  What you do doesn't count as you, 'choosing your own destiny ',  It's just obstacles to help you get ready for the after life, or in our case, the next earth. " she explained,  looking into the water.

What does she mean by the next earth. ?? Does that mean, we will create it? Does that mean we will destroyed it? I'm so confused by everything right now.

I look down at my phone and see the time, It's 5:00!! I was supposed to meet up with Loxx to talk about the concert.

"I actually have to go Sam, I'm talking to my friend about the concert tomorrow. " I said, bending down to grab my bag.

"

"Well, if I'm correct, I'll be with you at that concert. You have to serve your end of the bargain. " she said smirking.

"But we've been waiting months for this concert!! I will hang out with you another day. !" I exclaimed.

"Nope, besides, I have a feeling you'll see her differently after this talk." she said, as she walk towards the water. 

"What does that mean?!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

I watched as she shook her head at me and slowly walked into the water. Her clothes weren't getting wet and she seems to be walking deeper.

"Where are you going?" I asked here with and eye brow raised.

She turned and looked at me, "Home" then, she disappeared into the water.

"You could have given me a lift back home you jerk!" I said, . I heard her laughter in the air.

Wow, what is happening with my life??