five

►►►

woke up to quiet chattering from the front of my bed. I probably should have been afraid, but I was a little too sure it was Ashton. He was weird, he was one of those angsty teens that would do that.

I didn't bother opening my eyes, as it looked way too early to get up. Sorry supposed murderer or Ashton that's in my room, sleep comes before you in any circumstance. 
The sun shone brightly through the blinds, making me squeeze my makeup stained eyelids shut. 

"I should probably be concerned as to who you are and why the hell you're chattering in my room like you own the damn place, but i'm too tired to care. I was busy last night gettin' it on with lover boy down the road. I don't have any money if you can't tell by the shitty apartment, so you can be on your way." I mutter lowly to the chattering voices. I sigh, burying my head into my large, fluffy and white pillow. 

"Get it on? We didn't do shit. Maybe tonight, babe. Just be patient." I groan into my pillow at the familiar voice. 

"Why the actual fuck are you in my room at like, 7 am talking to yourself at the front of the bed?" 

"It's 1 in the afternoon." another voice pitches in. 

"Hey, newbie over here, I didn't ask you." I sigh loudly, flipping over and moving my tangled hair out of my face. "Ashton who are they?" I grab my glasses from my table beside me. 

"Wait, so she seriously doesn't know us?" a blond next to Ashton asks. 

"You're kidding, right?" an oddly colored haired boy asked. 

"No. Now tell me who you are." 

"I'm Luke." the blond says, winking at me. He has a nice quiff, a plain black cut off on and black skinny jeans. He has a lip piercing too. Hot.

"I'm Michael." the colored haired boy says, smiling big at me. His hair is orange, and he has a black eyebrow piercing. He wears a red and black flannel, and black skinny jeans. He's hot too.

"You remember Calum from last night, right?" Ashton points at the familiar black haired boy who waves. 

"Hi." I mutter lazily. 

"Hey beautiful." he smirks at me like he did last night over facetime. 

"Hi again." 

"We're 5 Seconds of Summer!" Ashton says excitedly. 

"Okay." 

"Why do you even have a crush on her?" Michael mutters, crossing his arms. 

I roll my eyes. 

"Why are you here?" I ask, running a hand through my hair. 

"You're gonna listen to us play."

"Oh am I?" 

"Be over at my place in 15." Ashton smiles, the other 3 boys leaving before he walks over. 

"Hey." He looks at me for a moment with his lust-filled eyes before leaning down and kissing my neck. I bite my lip to hold back a moan. He bites an area, and I reluctantly let out a moan, my fingernails dragging down is back. 

"Hey, fuck-birds, we gotta go." Calum is standing in the doorway, his eyebrows raised as he stares at us on my bed. "The term is love-birds." I smile at him. "Not for you two." He rolls his eyes.

Ashton groans, walking away with his shoulders slumped. I hold back a giggle, watching him leave. I hear the door close and run to my closet, pulling out a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, my Doc Martens, and an old Blink-182 shirt. I roll up my sleeves in the mirror, sighing. I can't believe I was doing this.