❤️Info❤️

~First: I would like to Thank

@mylovefromthestar

For the lovely cover she did for me( I'm currently using it)

@KellyPeyton

for the amazing cover(s) she also did ! (Post them on the side)

And Also

@XxSummer_ChickXx

for he beautiful trailer on the side, im in love with it

~ Second: there are some rules you need to know before you read the story.

Rules:

1. All the characters, plot, setting... Are fictional, I made them up, there is no such thing as witches! And other fictional characters I'm going to be mentioning in the story!

2. This is my story, please be kind enough to not copy it, copying it would be lead to serious problems, if you find anyone with the same story (plot, setting and characters) then inform me via Private message.

3. My updating may be really slow so I would appreciate if you wait and give me time, I also have a life out of Wattpad.

4.If you want to send me banners, covers, trailers or any fan art, I'll really appreciate it if you send it to be via Private message or g-mail!

5. This story will be clear of swearing , it will be a clean story

6. Also don't hate or swear in the comments, I'll report it immediately.

7. Feel free to message me via Private message, if you have any question related to the story!

8. Comment, vote and fan on all my chapters.

9. Also note that this isnt a fanfic

Have a pleasant reading

*clapping and cheering*

Yours truly,

Dania