Chapter 11

"That I'm pregnant..." Amelia said with empty eyes.

9 months later

Amelia finally gave birth to her son. She named him (Male name). But she wasn't really happy because now, she was imprisoned in this isolated tower. (almost like Christa)

Moreover, Karlheinz had been married and have children to 3 wives. She felt betrayed, her hatred brought back her conscious, but she couldn't do anything.

3 years later

(M/n) was 3 years old, but he can speak multi-language already. He knew everything from his mother. Even though Amelia was still imprisoned, her son could walk around in the mansion. It was peaceful until...

"No! I won't let you do anything to my brother" (M/n) stood up to his father and protected his brother, Shu, from Karlheinz's experiment; genderbending.

"What will I get if I don't use him?" He asked back with emotionless eyes.

"Me." (M/n) looked into his golden eyes. "Take me instead. I'll sacrifice myself, so please, don't do anything to him."  He suddenly reminded Karlheinz of his mother, Amelia.

"...Very well. Do not regret your choice..."

Flashback End

"And that's how I got turned into female. Well, not really 100% though. I can't get pregna--" After that sentence, all the brothers hug her.

"Onee--Onii-sama, Arigatou(Thank you)." The second oldest a.k.a. Shu says with teary eyes.

"No no, Onee-sama is fine. Besides, I'm quite fonded with this body." (Y/n) tells him. "Yui-chan, hug?" Then, the blonde girl comes to hug her too.
==================================
Sorry that it's so short
But finally flashback end!
And sorry for the late update too bc my school works gang up and beat the sh*t out of me.
See ya<3