Chapter 17 [Mother's Day Special]

Your P.O.V.

'When the time he's awaken, he'll perish...'

The unfamiliar voice rings in my head as I wake up in a familiar place, the church...

I look around to see a familiar silhouette. Yes, everything here is familiar to me.

"(Y/n)." That silhouette calls with her feminine voice.

"...Mother." Whenever I say this word, I let out my tears. She opens her arm, letting me run to her. I hug her as I've never hugged her since she left me. "I miss you."

"I'm sorry." She says. "I'm sorry for everything."

"Eh? Why? You didn't do anything wro--"

"I didn't tell you the truth. The truth is, you're not half human, but demon..." She says, making my eyes widen in shock. "I didn't know I was the demon queen, until I died."

"Eh--"

"About you too, you're the legendary black rose princess. That's why you have that mark on your neck." She cuts me then continues.

"...Then why did you let her burn you if you are a demon..." I ask, anger flow through my body.

"I was raised by a human family. I thought I was a human back then, but I realized that I'm not a human when I died. My power wasn't awaken yet at that time, so I couldn't defend myself."

"One last question." I take a breath deeply, then continues. "What was that voice before I passed out? It said 'When the time he's awaken, he'll perish...'"

She looks down a bit, then looks into my eyes.

"That was the voice...of your curse." I look at her in shock and surprise.

"Curse? And what does it mean by 'awaken'?" I ask as I have so many questions in my head.

"Your demon side. You have to wait for the time for your demon to awake, unless you grow up in the Demonic World." She explains.

"So that means... I died?"

"You're not...yet. Since no one could break that curse, you'll eventually perish." She says in tears. "Now go."

Then I wake up to Father piercing his sword into my right eye.

"Ugh--!" It hurts. It really hurts, but I can't scream...

Flashback

"If you scream or cry, we're starting over." Then, the man I loathed the most started to hit me on my back with a whip on fire.

I bit my mouth until it bled. I couldn't do anything as I was chained.

I counted to 9,998 times, then I accidentally screamed, so I had to start all over again...

End of Flashback

I fall down as I hold my eye, try so hard not to scream by biting my lips.

Then, all the pain fade away and I collapse.

"(Y/N)!!!" I hear my name before I start to lose all my senses. But I can feel Father holds me in his arms.

Karlheinz's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)! Open your eyes! I'm begging you! No matter what, you can't close your eyes!" I yell as I hold her in my arms.

"Father, she can't die that easil--"

"Yes, she can. She was cursed when she was born."

"Cursed!? You can break it, right!?" Ayato yells.

"I'm fine. I'll always be with you, even if you can't see me..." (Y/n) says as she put her hand on my cheek.

I suddenly feel warmth from behind me, but I do not need to see what was that...
==================================
Next chapter is the last chapter-desu. Thank you for reading and voting my book.

I start thinking about the sequel of this book, should I make it x Reader again or x OC.

And for the Mother's Day Special, it's Thailand's Mother's Day again(12th August) so I start with you and Amelia's moment-desu.
See ya<3