After Story III

(S/N's P.O.V.)

After the pain on my belly, I finally decided to get the hell up. I drag my body to the bathroom to wash my face.

Now we're here, in the dining room. With the brothers'. They're kinda hot, but nahhh, they ain't my types. I moved here just to get out of that shithole. It's not that bad but like, I want a home for my asshole of a lil' bro as a No.1 big sis.

"You're supposed to be awake by 8 o'clock." I'm sorry? Ain't y'all vampires? Why do we need to wake up in the morning? Also, who could said no to the soft, warm, sweet bed? No one.

(M/N's P.O.V.)

I feel like I got a little bit taller, so I go to ask Reiji-san.

"Reiji-san, I felt really weird, like, I suddenly grew up a bit." I say, a little scared.

"That is normal for human, isn't it?" He replies. Yeah, I kinda expected that. "How about we'll see tomorrow?"

"Yes..." At least I'm relieved, a bit...

Timeskip for like a week?

"I believe you now. You did get taller." We are all in the living room (the vamps are in dying room-)

"Yes, I also had this really weird dream every night. It's just...a very wide space under the moon, with some kind of flower smell. (Fragrance? I must say so myself, I am not that good at English. I am very sorry.)

"It's just my opinion, but it could be some kind of curse." (S/n) suddenly speaks, making everyone look at her in silence. "I- I'm going back to writing my fics.~"

"You need to check daily if something changes as we're searching for the cure." Subaru-san says after his silence.

"Thank you very much!" I say happily, flashing my best smile.

"Fufu..."
==================================
Super short, super late and super boring. 👁👄👁
Thailand already had its new wave (not a second wave according to the ministry of health bruh) I'm in quarantine again yay (im not gonna finish mid school i swear-)
See ya and stay safe
Happy late new year guys