C-9. ❤The First Talk.❤

"Bhulna bhulana to insani fitrat hai,
Magar saccha pyar kabhi bhulaya nahi jata
Ye us khuda ki nemat hai..."

(To forget and being forgotten is in human behaviour,
But true love is unforgettable this is God's blessing...)

***

"Why did you do that?" Zimad asks.

"To create steps towards my destiny." Sabil shrugs.

"I can't understand?" Zimad gets confused.

"Love, hurt, betrayal and boom my destiny in my hand." Sabil moves his palm in air and then clenches his fist.

"Still can't?" Zimad gives him a confused look.

"After hearing that song that guy will remember his love, then he'll feel hurt and in return maybe he'll try to hurt Zaala for coming between them. When he'll hurt her she'll sense something wrong and then the chances of her backing out from this engagement will increase and I'll get more time to create a little space in her heart. This was my plan." Sabil explains.

"Things can happen the other way too, there are chances of failure too and how can you be so sure that only because of this thing you'll be able to create a little space in her heart when you couldn't in all these years?" Zimad asks.

"You won't understand Zimad, we should strike the hammer only when the iron is hot enough," Sabil replies.

"You have a wicked mind. I don't understand how you found out everything about that guy within two days time?" Zimad asks.

"That my friend, you won't ever know as I have devil's connection," Sabil replies with a wicked smirk.

"But I have a right to know because if my dad wouldn't have been a friend of Mr Faruqi then I wouldn't have known about your Zaala's engagement and you too would have remained ignorant. You should be thankful for this favour." Zimad says.

"I'm more than thankful your majesty," Sabil says bending his head and keeping his right hand on his chest. Both friends then start laughing.

***

At Mr Faruqi's place...

"There's no other option left for me. Please don't stop me Hani. It's better to die than getting tied in a loveless marriage." Zaala pleads.

"No Zaala your life is not worthless that you'll end it for that pathetic excuse of a man and even if you die people won't stop blaming you, in fact, they'll create new rumours. That pathetic excuse of a man will then find someone else and spoil her life maybe your future will then become Zaya's future?" Umme Hani tries to change Zaala's mind to stop her from committing suicide.

"No, it won't happen with Zaya," Zaala shouts angrily.

"Then be strong and defend yourself. If there's no one else to support you then you should fight for yourself." Zaal's mom appears out of nowhere.

"Mom, what do you mean," Zaala asks.

"Promise me Zaala you won't let this injustice happen with you. I heard everything. I'm helpless my child but you have to be strong for your self-respect, for your happiness." Zarq motivates her daughter.

"Ok mom, I promise, I won't let them spoil my future." Zarq then kisses her daughter's forehead and leaves.

"So now when I just changed my mind, do you have any plan on how to end this engagement?" Zaala asks.

"Yeah, talk to Sabil." Umme Hani replies.

"Never." Zaala glares at her.

"Ok, then break your promise, marry that jerk, accept wholeheartedly a lifetime misery and maybe in future see your sister suffer the same." Umme Hani says in an irritated tone and Zaala starts crying loudly.