C-10.❤Proposal For Hani.❤

"Unki aakhon me itna noor hai,
Ki unke liye marna bhi manzur hai.
Wo na bhi kehde to kya gam hai,
Pyar to humme kiya he wo to bekasur hai..."

(There's so much shine in her eyes,
That I'm ready to die for her.
It won't matter even if she rejects,
Only I love her, she's is innocent...)

***

"What? Has my father's state of mind got some type of contaminating infection that it affected your dad's state of mind too?" Zaala asks in an irritated tone upon hearing Umme Hani's words.

"No idiot it's not what you are thinking. My parents told me that they won't agree for my marriage against my will." Umme Hani replies.

"But what about your studies? Zaala asks in a concerned tone.

"Mom told me that those people are from our own city and they are ready to wait for our marriage till I complete my graduation and are ready to let me continue my education even after my marriage. Zaala I'm not mad to agree with them on anything." Umme Hani replies.

"Then it's fine, I'm coming to your place as soon as I can." Saying so Zaala ends the call.

***

"Ok, now you are ready to go," Zaala says after completing Umme Hani's make up.

"Why don't you accompany her, she'll feel more comfortable." Umme Hani's mom requests Zaala.

"But aunty how can I?" Zaala gets nervous.

"No you will or else I won't go there." Umme Hani threatens Zaala.

"Ok dear only for you." Saying so they head towards the sitting area.

While walking Zaala suddenly stops. Getting confused Umme Hani looks at Zaala and then in the direction of her gaze. Umme Hani's eyes and mouth become wide open with shock. Her mom quickly comes near her giving her a death glare. Umme Hani then goes with her mom and sits on the sofa in front of those people but Zaala gets back to Hani's room.

After asking her a few questions the boys family asks him if he wants to talk with Umme Hani alone? When he nods his head in agreement, Umme Hani's mom asks her to take him on the terrace.

When they reach on the terrace Umme Hani asks, "why are you here? What kind of a sick joke is this?"

"No, it's not a joke. I really like you." He replies.

"What will you get from me? Let me guess um... nothing. So just get lost." Umme Hani pokes his chest with her finger and tries to leave but he holds her wrist tightly to stop her.

"Wait, let me tell you something. You may not have observed but whenever Sabil waited for Zaala bhabi and observed her there was someone else too who did the same for you." He tells her.

"Just tell me his name and I'll make sure to break his nose." Umme Hani clenches her fist.

"It's me." Covering his nose with his palms he replies.

"How dare you?" Saying so Umme Hani punches his stomach while giving him a death glare.

"Aahh... Please, just listen to me." He requests her holding his stomach.

"Only for now. Come on start." Umme Hani says.

"Ok, so while Sabil used to observe Zaala bhabi..." He gets cut off by Umme Hani as she says, "no adding bhabi as she didn't get married to him till now."

"Ok, so while Sabil observed your friend I had nothing to do so I started observing you. Your sweet smile, the way you tuck your free hairs behind your ear, the way you laugh and many other things about you made my heart flutter." He says.

"So you mean you started observing me as there was nothing to do for you?" Umme Hani asks.

"That's what you heard out of all those things that I said?" He asks and continues, "I don't know how people say it but any way I need to tell you that you're the first girl in my life that I observed and who seems attractive and beautiful to me and I'm sure you'll be the last one too. I like you very much and can't imagine anyone else in your place. If you agree we can marry after you complete your graduation and if you like you can continue your studies even after the marriage." He assures her.

"I need time to think." Umme Hani replies.

"You can take as much time as you want but please don't reply other than yes." He says.

"What about Sabil?" Umme Hani asks.

"What about him?" He gets confused.

"I mean what are his true feelings for my friend? Does he really like her?" She straight away asks him.

"As far as I know I never saw him being this serious about anything in his life till now. He doesn't even look at any other girl since the time he took an interest in your friend." He replies.

"You know Zaala is not like other girls. She's already suffering a lot emotionally. So please don't let Sabil increase her pain. Before calling Sabil she was ready to do suicide, it took all kinds of efforts from me to stop her from doing so and to convince her to talk to Sabil. Now if he'll also break her trust she won't survive. Sabil has to gather up and place together, the broken pieces of her heart and in future, if he'll break it again then her heart will shatter into million pieces which no one can repair." Saying so she leaves from there and he runs his fingers in his hair.

When he comes down his patents asks him about his decision but he says that he needs some time. They get shocked as he was the one who insisted them to bring this proposal and now he's the one asking for some time but they didn't voice their thoughts.

***

In Umme Hani's room...

"So what did he ask you?" Zaala asks Umme Hani and she tells her everything.

"You're a lucky one Hani, not all gets a chance to have such an understanding and trouble-loving person in their life," Zaala says.

"So you just called me trouble?" Umme Hani asks with false anger.

"Maybe, maybe not. Come on girl you just threatened him to break his nose, poked his chest and even punched him. If I would have been in his place, I would have run off but see he didn't." Zaala says hardly controlling her laughter.

"So what do you think I should answer?" She asks Zaala nervously.

"Do you still need assurance. Come on I think you got a diamond, just grab it." Zaala says and hit Umme Hani's head with a pillow. Then they both hug each other.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So I guess by now you all might have guessed who this boy is...

Don't know why but I always start writing a single story but I end up writing two stories.😐

What do you people think, shall I continue their story or shall I bring new characters for them. If yes can you ship them?