Ch-12 ❤First Hug- part 2.❤

"Kaise got a hai ye pyar?
Kyu hota hai kisipe ye aitbar?
Kyu udjati hai ninde rato ki?

Bas ek baar hi to hota hai ye pyar,
Tabhi to hota hai pure dilse ye aitbar.
Hakikat jab khubsurat lage to sapno ka kyu  ho intezar.
Ek baar pyar ho jane do phir khud hi samajh   jaonge yaar..."
- Mushaid Shaikh.

(How' this love?
Why do we trust?
Why does we loose sleep at night?

Only once you fall in love,
That's why you trust wholeheartedly.
When reality seems more beautiful than dreams, why will one wait for it.
Just fall in love and you'll yourself understand it friend...)

***

"Now tell me when you are so much afraid of performing a sinful act then why did you convince yourself to do a great sin like suicide?" When Sabil asks in a bitter tone, Zaal pours out all her heart's content.

"Believe me if you would have done suicide only you would have been a loss. I'll always be grateful to Umme Hani for what she suggested that day. Now come on promise me you'll never do any harmful thing in future." Sabil insists.

"My life isn't stable and anything can happen anytime." Zaala tries to reason.

"So what? I'll always be there for you. I love you Zaala, doesn't my love mean anything to you?" Sabil asks in a low voice.

"I'm not sure what but I know that you mean something to me and I think I'm... I'm falling..." Sabil stops her in the middle, "no, please don't say that you love me or you're falling for me only out of this feeling of indebtedness. I want you to confess your love wholeheartedly only when you'll really fall in love with me and when you'll do that there won't be any going back. Now you have time to go back if you want. Maybe I'm not a good person, what you imagine me to be."

"Maybe you don't know about yourself but I'm sure you have a big heart so will you be my friend? I mean that friend with whom I can share everything, every dark secret, without any hesitation." Zaala asks.

"I think I have already booked that place in your heart. Now don't distract me from the main topic and take the promise in front of me." Sabil holds her hand in his.

"What if they force me to marry that stupid fiance of mine in future?" Zaala asks.

"Trust me that will never happen. Even if your father decides to hold your wedding beneath the earth's surface, I'll still manage to bring you out from there. I'll fill your life with happiness, there won't be any tears of sadness in your life when I'll enter your life. This I promise to you and if I fail to do so you can do whatever you wish." Sabil says looking straight in her eyes.

"Ok, so I promise I'll never try to commit suicide until you fulfil your promise but if you'll break it the very next day I'm free to do whatever I wish for," Zaala promises.

"That day won't ever come." Sabil caresses her left cheek with his palm and asks, "can I hug you?"

"How can we? I mean it's inappropriate, it'll be very uncomfortable. It'll be..." Zaala's voice suddenly disappears when Sabil suddenly hugs her and says, "you think too much Zaala. Just learn to loosen yourself a bit." He then places her hands on his waist and says, "this is a proper way to return the hug."

Zaala gets frozen in her place. Her heartbeat which she thought might increase rapidly suddenly calms down and she feels peaceful and calm. A strange warmth filled her heart.  This feeling is new for her but still the best feeling she ever felt.

Sabil then leaves her and says, "when we are in a hurry, time goes on slowly when we want it to go slow it runs fast but now I just want it to stop here at this moment for eternity."

"Why?" Zaala asks and Sabil only chuckles in return nodding his head then extends his hand towards her in which he has a carry bag which she didn't notice till now and  says, "my love take this."

"What's there in this?" Zaala takes the carry bag from his hand.

"Sweet chocolates for a sweet time." Sabil replies and Zaala opens the bag and finds Dairy milk of different flavours inside.

Before going out from her window Sabil asks Zaala, "can I say something in praise of the moon?"

Zaala gets confused and points her finger towards the moon and asks, "you like that full moon so much?" Sabil nods his head in disagreement and points his finger towards Zaala and says, "not the one in the sky but the one who's more beautiful than that."

"Dil kehta hai, Tumse pyarisi baat ho...
Khamosh Taare aur lambi si raat ho...
Aur sari raat hum Tumse ye kehte rahe,
Tumhi Meri Zindagi, tumhi meri kainate       
ho..."
- unknown.

(Heart tells to have a lovely chat with you...
With silent stars, a long night it should be...
And the whole night I would tell you,
Only you are my life, only you are my            Universe.)

***

Next day...

"Did you sleep late at night?" I know you find it hard to study psychology but you don't need to work hard till late at night. Even if you don't study this hard I'm sure you'll still manage to pass out with flying colours..." Umme Hani goes on and on until she notices Zaala's blushing face. "Am I missing something?" She asks Zaala with a narrow gaze and Zaala tells her about yesterday's incidence.

"So finally my little girl has grown up but will you let him kiss you if he asks for a kiss next time?" She teases Zaala.

Oh my God! No, never, not even in my dreams." Zaala panics and Umme Hani laughs watching her friend's expressions, "relax Zaala, I'm just kidding."

Then they head towards their classes and Umme Hani finally permits Zaala to give her number to Zimad. Today their exams will get over and she knows that now she doesn't need to give her full concentration on her studies and so Zimad's call won't be a distraction.

***

At night...

"So is it a yes?" Zimad asks.

"Maybe." Umme Hani controls her laugh.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Zimad asks in an irritated tone and Umme Hani laughs.

"You are a total idiot. If it isn't a yes then tell me why I agreed to give you my number." Zimad heaves a sigh of relief and asks, "so are you ready for our engagement?"

"Not so soon." Umme Hani replies.

"Why not? I already told you we'll marry after your graduation but I need an assurance till then, that's why I want us to get engaged and then we can talk freely anytime, anywhere." Zimad makes her understand.

"You have a point." She states.

"So my parents will come to your place soon to fix our engagement date. Do you have any specific date in your mind?" Zimad asks. 

"Wait a minute. Won't my parents visit your place, then inquire about you and your family, then our elders will have a talk on a few things? Isn't this the pre-marriage process?" Umme Hani asks.

"I don't think all these things are needed as our dads are already Mr Faruqi's business friends and so they know each other. Now with my yes we can directly fix our engagement." Zimad tells her.

"Ok, then bye." Umme Hani says.

"Bye, call you later." Zimad disconnects the call and falls on his bed spreading his arms with a huge smile on his face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the late update my dear patience readers...🙅‍♀️

So next comes Umme Hani's engagement. 👱‍♀️💍