Best friends

Mina's POV
I woke up the next day and realized it was a Saturday! I decided to go shopping so I get ready and head out. As I'm walking I spot a beautiful girl with an adorable puppy. She turns around and it's Momo! I walk over to her. " Hi Momo", I say kneeling down. " Mina, hi", she says. " And who's this little one", I say sitting down and petting the puppy. " This is my puppy Cloud", she says handing Cloud to me. " Any reason behind the name", I ask playing with Cloud. " Well you know that my family is very rich and sometimes it can get hard, so in times like those I like to come to this park and stare at the clouds they make me feel safe", she says looking up. " and one day as I was looking up at the clouds and I heard crying and I looked behind a tree and there was a new born puppy all beaten up and dirty. I decided to take it in and that's how I named it Cloud", she says kissing Cloud. " that's very touching actually", I say. " so um what brings you here", she says changing the topic. " oh I was actually going to go shopping", I say. " oh well then see you at the party this evening", she says. " party?,what party", I ask confused. " the party at work", she says. " Aishhh Sana didn't invite you", she says. " it's fine",I say. " No that girl did it on purpose", she says. " the party is on the 18th floor at 7:00 pm today", she says. " thank u so much but if Sana didn't invite me then I shouldn't go", I say. " first of all it's our party Sana thinks it's just her birthday but it's both of ours so I can invite whoever I want",she says. " Birthday", I say! " momoyaa we only met yesterday but you should've told me it was your birthday", I say jumping up and down. " ahh it's fine leave it", she says.

Momo's PoV
" no I won't leave it, I'm going to the mall anyway I will buy u a gift", she says. " no need please", I say. " so boring", she says. " byeeee", she says and runs off. Ahh that girl. She's so funny adorable and beautiful. Wait no momo you can't if she finds out who you really are she'll be hurt.

At the party
I sat down in a corner while my sister gets wished and lots of gifts. Most importantly I was waiting for Mina. I was looking around the room until my eyes catch a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress walking up to me with a present in her hand

 I was looking around the room until my eyes catch a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress walking up to me with a present in her hand

It's Mina!

Minas POV
I walk into the room and i see beautiful momo sitting alone in a corner

Minas POVI walk into the room and i see beautiful momo sitting alone in a corner

I go up to her
" Happy birthday Momoriiing",I say as I hand her the present. " Momoriiing", she says while taking the present. " nickname", I say smiling while sitting down next to her. " you shouldn't have Minariii", she says. " minariii", I say. " nickname" she says.

Momo's PoV
I open the little box and it's a necklace of half of a heart it was lavender my favorite shade of purple. It said BFF. " Awww Mina", I Said. " look", she said and took out the same exact necklace from under her dress. It was purple as well and it also says Bff. " this is the other half", she said and combined our hearts. " your so sweet thank you", I said blushing. " no problem I've only known you for two days now but you are like a best friend to me", she said blushing and smiling.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was really busy also I have a YouTube channel and an Instagram account I never mentioned them so here they are
YouTube: Twice Top
Insta: shining.once.twice