We need to talk

Mina's Pov
It's Saturday ahh and I still have to go to work! It sucks really and that other day was so awkward with Momo. I don't know why I still feel attracted to her maybe I still never got over her? But that's really silly because you know we never even started dating we were just friends....

At work
I walk to my usual storage room do get the supplies to start cleaning. Yes I'm still a janitor in the lunchroom and also a receptionist but you gotta start somewhere right? " Mina",! I turn around to see who called my name. " Momo", I say looking at her. " I uhh noticed how hard you were working and I want to give you a promotion to work in the offices like you used to", she said blushing. " Thank you Momo", I say. " yes you can start tomorrow", she says smiling. " sure", I say getting back to work

Momo's PoV
I can't get over her! No matter what I do! She's disappointed in me and still heartbroken! I just really don't know what I should do!

Mina's pov
The next day
Yes I'm back to what I used to do but just in Taiwan! I walk through the doors and go to the office that Momo told me to go to. I walk in and a lot of people stare at me I stand next to Momo who is going to introduce me. " We have a new intern joining us in the medical department, please welcome Myoui Mina",! They all clap and I thank them and bow down. Everyone starts leaving the room as I start to go Momo pulls my arm back. " Mina, I know your still upset with me and you can never forgive me but I want to know why I still feel something towards you, I like you a lot Mina", she says and my heart stops. " Momo your right I can't forgive you for what you did but I'm sure we can become friends like the beginning again", I say and shake her hand. As I leave the room tears fall down my cheeks. Why am I crying ? I don't know? I I think I really still love her?

Sorry for the short chapter
Thank you for 1K reads!
Unbreakable will have about maybe 10 more chapters?