Someone new

Momo's PoV
I wake up the next morning and start to get ready for work. I run downstairs and grab an apple and see my sister waiting for me. We get in the car and I start driving. " ahem so are you guys dating yet", Sana asks. " what"? I say still tired. " you and Mina are u dating", she says again. " no but we're friends", I say. " haha that's why you have that friendship necklace", she says looking in the mirror again. I don't say anything. When we get to work Tzuyu is waiting for Sana at the door Sana runs to her and hugs her and they go inside. I lock my car and start walking inside without looking ahead by the time I knew it I was on top of someone

Mina's PoV
I was waking inside of work not paying attention of what's ahead of me I bump into someone and we are face to face. It's Momo! I stare into her beautiful eyes and we stay like that for a few seconds. " Mina I'm so sorry I should've pats attention", she finally says that beaks my gaze on her eyes. " oh it's fine I wasn't looking either", I say. We are still on top of each other when I change my gaze to her lips. " ahem, Mina", she says. " oh I'm so sorry", I say embarrassed and help her up. She is blushing as well and we both can't look at each other anymore. " so um I'll see you round", she says. " umm yeah see u", I say. We both go our own ways.
After work
I was waking down the stairs and I hear someone crying in a corner. " excuse me, are u ok", I ask as I sit down next to her. " n..no", she says. " why what's wrong", I ask. " I..I got fired", she says. " oh dear why", I ask. " because I left early for my granny's funeral", she says sobbing more. " did you tell them before", I asked. " yes I did but they still fired me", she says. " who Momo or Sana", I ask. I know Momo wouldn't never but just making sure. " miss Sana", she says. " and I've got no where to go miss Sana and I were friends and she rented a house for me to live in but she took it away", she says sobbing more. " hmm I don't know you but I want to help you, come to my place", I say. " that's so kind of you thank you", she says her face lighting up a little. " stay for a while and I'll make sure you get your job back", I say. " thank you thank you", she says happily. " I'm Myoi Mina", I say extending my hand out. " Son Chaeyoung", she says and shakes my hand. We get to my place and we get inside. " you can wash up in the bathroom and let me lend you a pair of my pajamas", I said going to get a pair. I give it to her and she wears it and washes up in the bathroom. I decide to look inside the fridge and I get startled. " You drink", she asks looking at my bottles of alcohol . " well not often only on special occasions", I say getting one out. " is today something special",? She asks. " no but I was thinking maybe it could cheer you up", I say pouring it in two glasses. " you are too kind", she says. " we can drink it on the balcony", I say as I walk over and she follows me. We sit down and take our glasses and start drinking. I think we both passed out right there.

Morning
I wake up and I'm laying on the floor and chaeyoung is next to me. Oh we must have fell asleep.
I get ready for work and say bye to Chaeyoung. I walk to work and I decide that I'm going to tell Momo about this right away. I take the elevator to her floor I see she's in her office looking at some papers. I knock on the door and say " Ms. Hirai may I come in". she looks at me and smiles. " yes Ms. Myoui". " as I was leaving yesterday I saw a girl crying and I shed her what was wrong she said she was fired because she left early to go to a funeral with notice but she still got fired she got her home taken away too and she's currently living at my place", I say all at once while Momo stares at me. " so um who fired her", she asks. " your sister", I say. " What's her name", she asks. " Son Chaeyoung", I say. " so you want me to get her job back", she asks. " yes", I say. " that will be easy", she says and gets up. " SANA"!!!!! She screams. Sana walks in a little startled. " yes sis", she said nervously. " I heard you fired an innocent employee by the name of Son Chaeyoung", she says.

Ending here next chapter will be posting right after this chalked would get too long if I kept writing lol