Tzuyu......

Mina's pov
" ahem um I I had a lot to drink", she nervously said. " ok I demand you to let her work here again", she says. " fine", Sana says. " Mina tell Chaeyoung that she can work here again, and she's got her house back", Sana says and walks away. " thank you so much Momo", I say happily. " no problem Mina", she says as I walk out.
2:45 pm
I walked out and saw Chaeyoung  waiting with an umbrella since it was raining. I quickly run to her and tell her the great news. " really"! She says excitedly. " Thank you so so much Mina!!!", she says and hugs me tight
Momo's pov
I walk out with my umbrella and the first thing I see is Mina hugging someone. It's probably Chaeyoung she probably told her the good news. I drive home and the second I get home I see my father waiting for me. " Momo I have your next target", he says. " um okay", I say nervously. " It's someone you know actually", he says and my heart is beating fast. " Myoi Mina", he says and my heart drops. I start to tear up but hide it. " M...mina", I say. " yes", he says. " well umm... we haven't been so close these past few days", I said hoping I would get someone else. " very well until you and Mina get closer again your target is Tzuyu", he says. " but father, that's Sana's girlfriend", I say. " I DONT CARE", he screams. " if u don't have her by tonight I'll hire men to rape and abuse her in front of you", he threatens." I had to do it! I had to! I look for my sisters phone and call Tzuyu. I tell her Sana wants to meet with her tonight. before she arrives I drink some alcohol to get myself tipsy. I'm so panicked that I want this to be real. I care about Mina more than anything. She arrives and I wait at the door for her. " Momo, where Sana", she asks. " here", I say as I take her hand and run up stairs. 
Mina's pov
I was bored at home so i decide to go visit momo I go to her house and her sister tells me she's in her room. I walk up to her room and hear something. I peek through the door and see a girl holding up a gun against a girl... Tzuyu! Omg Momo? Why why would she do this! Boom! Right before my eyes Tzuyu fell...
After that I quietly leave holding back tears and thoughts run through my head like a waterfall. I just couldn't think.
End of chapter thank u guys
Please follow

Insta: Shining.once.twice
YouTube: Twice Top
Amino: Shining.once.twice