The attack

Momo's PoV
" Momo are you ready?", my father says. " Father I can't kill mina", as I say that my heart hurts. " MOMO YOU ARE GOING TO DO AS I SAY!", father screamed. " FATHER YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I LOVE MINA!",I scream back. " LOVE SHOULDNT BE A THING TO YOU MOMO!", he screamed. " I NO LONGER WANT TO BE AN ASSASIN IM SORRY I HURT TOO MANY PEOPLE AND I WILL NOT CONTINUE", I screamed as tears fell down my cheeks. " FINE THEN WHO NEEDS YOU ILL DO IT MYSELF", her father yells as he walks out the door with a gun.
" NO NO NO", I screamed running after him. I have to save Mina! The car already leaves and I run after it my father's assistants must have already got Mina. I have to run after them. The car stops at a shack and I immediately run into it. Fathers assistants hold me back. Mina is standing there paralyzed as my father holds up the gun to her head. " MINA!", I screamed struggling to get out of the assistants grip. " FATHER DONT SHOOT", I scream.
BOOM
A shot goes through minas head she falls to the ground and my heart stops. My father gets into the car and drives away before the police come. I run to Mina. " Mina I'm so sorry I am the worst person ever you shouldn't have never approached me. My tears fall onto her hair. The police soon arrived and the ambulance took her to the hospital.
At the hospital
" doctor will she live",I ask the nearest doctor. " yes she will lose but she will lose her memory she won't remember anything that happened to her", the doctor says and I become shocked. I look at Mina one last time and I exit the room. Outside, Sana, Chaeyoung, Tzuyus parents, and her parents rush to go inside. I must make a decision. I'm the worst thing that's ever happened to Mina if she wakes up again she won't remember anything. I should definitely stay out of her life. Soon she will get her memory back if she sees the person she will know who they are. But if I leave then she can never remember all the horrible things that happened to her and she can be happy again.
Minas pov
I wake up in a hospital bed and see a lot of people around me. " MINA", a lady screams. " Mina do you know who we are", another one says. " no, no I don't", I say.