First target

Momo's POV
I wake up in my bed. Yesterday was so fun I think it was the best birthday I've ever had.... well cause Mina was there. I hear noises in Sana's bedroom. I walk out of my bedroom and get closer to hers and out my ear to the door. " ahhhh" " so sexy" " so sexy sana", I hear. " your better than Mina" Ok! Something is definitely going on. I open the door and see my twin sister in a bra on top of TZUYU!
They were so shocked to see me. I was too. " SANA, WHAT IS THIS"! I shout. " Chillax Mo we just got drunk after the party k",Sana says. " now if you'll excuse us", Tzuyu says glaring at me. I close the door and I hear father calling me. " Yes father", I say as I go downstairs. " how much longer", he says irritated. " huh"? I say confused. " so have you gotten ahold of her or what", he asks. " who", I ask really confused now. " Your target stupid", he says. " oh Father I'm so sorry I promise by tonight", I say. " you better", he says and walks away. I take out my phone and call Nayeon my target. " babe it's been so long", she says. " I know that's why I want to  take you to dinner tonight", I say. " really thank you", she says. " pick u up at 8:00", I say and hang up. I go back upstairs to get ready and I see Tzuyu leaving with Sana behind her. Whatever Mina doesn't need Tzuyu anymore. I slip into a Casual pink cutoffs and a black short.

I run out and get the car ready and go over to Nayeons house

I run out and get the car ready and go over to Nayeons house. She comes out

" hi babe", she says as she gets in

" hi babe", she says as she gets in. " hi", I say and start driving. I park near a flower shop and our restaurant is 1 block away so we both get out and start walking. Nayeon linked her hands with mine I hated it but I had to put up with it.

Mina's POV
I was waking down the street to my favorite flower shopping until I see Momo again on the other side of the street.  i keep seeing her everywhere I think to myself. Then I notice that she is holding someone's hand! It's that girl she was kissing! I thought she forced Momo? Well I mean I can't get mad if she wants to date her I mean we are only friends.

Momos POV
Me and Nayeon eat dinner but the whole entire time while she talks about how pretty she is I think about Mina yes my friend Mina just my friend....
Nayeons Pov
After dinner
We walk back to the car and get in but I notice Momo is not driving me home she's driving me to her house. " Momo", I say but she cuts me off by putting her finger on my lip. " shhh", she says and starts kissing me. I kiss back and we get out of the car still kissing. She grabs my hand and races up to her room and pins me against the wall. She removes my top and I remove hers and we continue kissing again. Fir some reason Momo felt like she wasn't happy doing this but whatever she started it anyway. She pushes me near her balcony and she stops kissing me and just stares into my eyes. She has something behind her back. She slowly takes it out and it's it's a... g-un. My eyes widen in horror! What why? " Momo", I say in tears. " why", I say. " Nayeon I never loved you it was all a set up I don't enjoy doing this but I'm forced", she said. " your an Assassin",? I ask shocked. She nods and says " it's not my choice I was raised this way I really don't want to kill you tonight", she says. " then don't"! I yell. " my father said your family troubled us, don't know how but", she stopped and held the gun up to me. " somehow", she said and..... BOOM

Momo's PoV
BOOM, her body falls off the balcony I can see the servants rushing to get it. I know the whole town can hear the gunshot but they don't know where it's from. I walk downstairs to see my father smiling and my sister looking in the mirror. " Very good Momo", he says. " we will discuss your next target tomorrow", he said. " get some rest for now". I go back to my room wash up change and lie on my bed and start crying. All my life I've been doing this targeting people to kill them I always wondered why does my father have so many enemies and why do I have to kill them? Even though I've been doing this my entire life I've always broken down in tears afterward cause I don't know what these people did to my father but they. Don't deserve it.
*flashback Momo was 10*
" Momo shoot now"
" but father she's my best friend"
" Momo shoot now"!
💥 my best friends body tumbled to the ground. *end of flashback*
Since then I've been mentally depressed but when I met Mina I was cured she makes me happy I hope she isn't any of my targets....

YouTube: Twice Top
Insta: shining. Once. Twice