Moving on?

Mina's pov
Chaeyoung hears me out. " oh mina I feel so bad", she said. " I never knew Momo was like that". " I know Chaeyoung thank you, I was shocked", I said. " is she is she really like that",? " whatever it is, I'm sure she has an explanation", Chaeyoung said. " well I better get back to the hotel the cleaning lady is not a nice one", I say getting up. " stay over at my place", Chaeyoung said. " well I mean it's better than the hotel you can stay there until you find a job and settle in", she said. " your too kind Chaeyoung ssi", I said smiling.

Later that day

Me and Chaeyoung were waking around a park when a woman ran up to us. " Mina dear, I'm so sorry fir shutting you out this morning", the woman said. " oh no Mrs. Chou please don't be", I said. " we actually wanted to talk to you about something", she said. " oh sure please go ahead", I said.

We reached their house and they sat me and chaeyoung inside and gave us some tea. " Mina, tell us what you know", Mr. Chou said. " well to start off me and Tzuyu we're dating, as you know", I said looking at the floor. " then she cheated on me with Hirai Sana, then one night I decided to visit Hirai Momo since we were close friends I peeked through the door and she held a gun up and shot Tzuyu", I said. Tzuyus mom was in tears again and her dad was in deep thought. " The Hirai's did this"? " yes", I replied. " I should've known", her father said. " long ago your family, us, and the Hirais made a deal". For some reasons the deal didn't work out and now their getting revenge". I was shocked. " but but Mr. Chou, Momo was so sweet do you think she's being forced",? " Mina dear if she's doing this than she's definitely not being forced", he said.