A new place

Mina's pov
I come back home in tears and I decide I can't stay here any longer. I can't look into momo's eyes any more! I decide to go somewhere far away. I go on my computer and book flight tickets. I pack my bag and everything. I'm leaving to Taiwan, Tzuyu's home town. I don't need to quit my job, Momo already knows I'm not going to come back. I hail a cab to the airport and when I arrive I check in and wait for the plane

Next morning
Momo's PoV
I go to work that day alone Sana isn't coming she's too depressed after what happened last night i drank like 5 bottles of alcohol I don't know what to do with my life anymore. As I walk in I pass by minas floor I know she's not coming back and it's all my fault. The sadness comes over me again and I fall down crying
Mina's pov
I had just landed in Taiwan and I know exactly where to go I hail a cab to Tzuyus home town. I get there and look for the house and knock on the door. Tzuyu's mom answered. " Nī hāo, auntie", I say. " Mina dear what a wonderful surprise", she says. " how are you"? "I'm fine thank you dear", she says. " Where's Tzuyu", she asks as my heart drops again. " Tzuyu...... is....", I start tearing up again. " what's wrong", her mom asks. " She's she's dead", I say. Her mom is in shock and starts crying. Her father hears and he starts crying as well. " are u sure", she asks. " yes Mrs.Chou", I say. " how,who", her dad says. " the Hirai family", I say. " I should've known", he says. They shut the door and I don't blame them they are too depressed. I book a hotel for a few days until I find a house and a job.

The next day
I wake up and decide to walk around for a while you know go to all the places me and Tzuyu went together. I know it's wrong to still miss her and love her because she cheated on me....
As I'm walking I clumsily bump into someone as I get up I look at her face! ITS CHAEYOUNG! " Mina", is that you she asks. " Yes Chaeyoung it's me", I say. " what are you doing here", she asks. " long story what are you doing here"? " I found a better job offer here", she says. " Chaeyoung can we talk"? " sure", she says. We enter a coffee shop and sit down. " Chaeyoung, did you know...."