5

Peter is now in high school.
3rd POV
Peter walks down the halls of school. He try's to avoid pictures being taken. He makes it to his locker and grabs his science stuff before attempting to make it to class. "Peter Rogers Stark to the principles office."  He stops as the announcement ends over the intercom.

'Shit what did I do.' He thinks turning around.

He makes it to the principles office and knocks on the door.
" come in." He hears.

He walks in to see Steve and Tony.

" peter we have heard of you assaulting other kids in the halls by punching,kicking,slapping,yelling, etc."

"W-what?! Who told you that?!" He asks slightly irritated.

" Tammy hurler." He replies emotionless.

Tammy hurler was the new girl. She was pretty to some people but was a brat and hung out with the cool kids.

" does she have proof?" Peter asks. Looking at the principle.

Tony and Steve still haven't said anything.

" no. But she would never lie, she's a good kid." He replied.

Peter looked at Steve and Tony , Tony was fuming and Steve was just staring at peter.
"So because she's the 'new kid' she has special privileges?! She has no proof! I have never touched one of these kids! All I have done is quietly ask them to stop taking pictures or to say excuse me. I would never touch one of those kids, because I could care less about them. And Tammy's a bully! She acts all innocent when there are teachers around but when they turn her back all she thinks about is the torture she could cause other kids to have! I'm not the one in the wrong here she is." He complained. Tony and Steve looked surprised. They had never seen peter lash out like that. His principle was scared by what had just happened. " come on kid we're going home." Tony excused them. When they got to the car no one said a thing.

One sorry for not updating like I said I would. I had a family thing come up and had zero time. Two sorry for this being so short I didn't know how to transition I guess to what happens next. But hope this ok and thanks for 22  views!