6

Before we continue thanks for 41 reads! I thought I'd get none. But thanks to everyone who has read this!
When they arrived at home peter ran straight to his room. Tony sat down on the couch while Steve went to try and talk to peter. Wanda walked into the room and sat down next to him. " what did peter do?" She asked. He explained what happened and Wanda was obviously mad. "I'll take him to school tomorrow.

With peter and Steve

Peter slammed his door shut and laid down in his bed. He couldn't believe someone would lie like that. He started to cry. It had only been about two minutes of him crying when he heard a faint knock on his door. " peter? Are you ok?" He heard Steve ask. " go away." He whined. He heard the door open. " I said go away." He said through clenched teeth. He felt a soft kiss on his cheek. " peter was Tammy bullying you?" His pops asked softly. Peter nodded softly. He felt the weight in the bed shift as his pop sat down. He felt fingers going softly through his ear. Peter leaned on his tall parent. Slowly he fell asleep. Steve got up and walked into the living room.

"He said that Tammy has been bullying him." Steve repeated folding his arms tightly around his neck. Tony looked up at his spouse through his fingers he got up and hugged Steve. "Wanda said that she would take peter to school." Steve heard his smaller partner say. "Ok. Let's go up to the room. peter is already sleeping and it's only three pm." Steve claimed looking at the clock. "Ok" Tony smiled. They waved goodbye to Wanda and left for the room.

Later that night at peters room.

Peter woke up in a cold sweat. He had a dream of what Tammy would do if she found out he snitched. It wasn't the brightest dream, or I should say nightmare. He laid back on his bed. " Friday turn the fan on please." He rasped. The fan turned on and peter cooled down. " do you want me to get Steve or Tony, peter?" Friday asked. " n- yes please." He answered.

A few minutes later.

Peter felt the weight of both his parents on his bed. " are you ok peter?" He heard Tony ask. " nightmare." He whispered. " it's ok peter." Steve replied laying down. Tony copies and soon they fell asleep.

The next morning peter woke up with only Tony next to him. " dad it's time to get up!" Peter laughed at his snoring dad. " ugh fine." Was the only reply he got. After about an hour or so peter was at school with Wanda outside at all times.

Peter was walking through the halls when he bumped into someone.
It was Tammy. "Oh look who we have here. It's the fake son of Steve Rogers and Tony Stark. Who are your real parents anyway?" She asked with a sly look. " my biological parents are dead. My parents at this time are Steve Rogers and Tony Stark." Tammy stared at him. "Stop lying to everyone that your parents are Steve and Tony!" She yelled. "I don't think he's lying kid." Tammy slowly turned around to see Wanda was standing there.

Another episode is here. Also I have a few things to say! One HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! To all my fellow lgbtq+ members I wish you a happy June. Two my school year just ended so I will be able to write more hopefully. I'm not making any promises. And once again thanks for 41 reads!