14

They walked back into the room. Peter had been silent. He heard everything they said. It had been silent for a while after that. He looked at his dads after a solid hour.

"I- I should've told you guys sooner but," Peter started. Tony and Steve looked up at him. "I caught a look at the person who shot me. It was a girl, she's around dads age I couldn't see her full face though. But she looked so familiar." Peter stated.

TONY POV
I listened carefully. More clues. So it was someone we knew and was around my age. Natasha was younger then me so it couldn't be her so was Wanda. So who else? Then it clicked. It should've been obvious but i thought it was impossible.
"I'll be in my lab I have something I need to do." I said then ran off. I made to my lab. I sat down in my chair and clicked at the computer. I pulled up a picture of her she was the only person I knew that was female that knew how to hack a computer. She loved me but always hated peter and Steve after I married stave and adopted peter. She was the only possible person to have a motive to kill peter.

NORMAL POV
Tony day there looking at the picture of his sons attempted murderer. Her eyes felt like they were starting straight back at him. Her smile irritated him at that moment. The one person who he thought he could trust betrayed him. A tear slipped out of his eye. The one girl who he thought was there for him and would never do anything bad had betrayed him... he couldn't believe it had to be....

Pepper.

———————————————————————————

Welp long time no see huh? I wanted thank you guys all so much. You guys mean the world to me and I know it has been so long since I last wrote it's just school and homework and people in general. But I will try to have one update out at least 3 times a week. So I'll probably write another chapter tonight if possible. So thank you for 6k reads. And like the old me would say... Cya later scrubs..