10

An hour went by, then another, then another until it seemed to never stop. It was already. 4:23 pm and everyone left at 9:00 am.

'What's taking them so long?' Peter thought. They were only going to the mall. It shouldn't take this long... right?

Peter was thinking when a crash came from downstairs.

'I thought I was home alone..' he thought. He got up slowly, making sure to not make any sound. He walked down the stairs as quietly as possible.

Then another crash came behind him.

Then a....

Bang? 

Before peter could even process what just happened, he was on the floor bleeding out. "FRIDAY CALL STEVE!" Peter screamed. Tears ran down his face from the pain coming from his back and abdomen.

He guessed that the person shot him, Hence the sound, and bullet laying in front of him. Yes,the bullet went all the way through him.

All of a sudden a "hey peter are you ok?" Come over.

"Pops c-come home, n-n-now!" He yelled back.

"Ok we're on our way." Then he hung up.

Everything was blurry, he couldn't hear very well, all he could hear was his very slow heart beat,

Thump...
Thump...

Thump...
Thump..

Then everything went black...

The mall was only a few minutes away, it was within walking distance.

The door slammed open, there were only three things everyone saw. 1. Lots and lots of blood
2. A bloody bullet laying on the floor.
3.. peter laying limp on the floor still in his over sized hoodie (I can't remember what he was wearing so go with it) blood spilling out of him, there was a small hole right in the center of his stomach.

When peter woke up, if he ever woke up, he would regret not getting of his ass and going to the mall...

A short chapter but I'm sick!