12

??? POV

I ran out of the tower. I shot peter. That's why I was there, I hope he doesn't know it was me, I hope Tony doesn't know it was me. Next in line...

Steven Rogers, For stealing my true love..

Normal POV

No one was really in the infirmary. Really the only other person there was Bucky, all he was doing was getting some repairs on his arm.

What was the motive behind all of this? Well. That answer wasn't coming anytime soon.

Peter had gotten out of the surgery they had. But no one knew if he was going to wake up.
———————————————————————————

'W-What happened?' The boy thought. He opened his eyes only to close then again from the bright light. The door opened. "Ah peter, your awake." The doctor sounded annoyed. Like all doctors who wish they could've slept In that morning.

"Mmh" Peter hummed. The doctor checked his vitals to see if everything was fine. It was.

"Would you like to see anyone?" The doctor asked.
"My dads." Peter mumbled.

The doctor nodded and walked out the door.

A few minutes ticked by, when two men ran into the room and straight to peter. As you could guess, it was Steve and Tony. Their some was ok! I mean how could they not be happy?

"Relax guys I wasn't gone for to long... was I?" Peter could remember. But that was ok.

Yah I know shoort! But I was wondering if you guys would share some suggestions on what should happen. Just dm me or comment on this! Love y'all bye!