A giant mess

Thanks to who ever read the last chapter! It was long I know. ;-; but this takes place when peter is around ten years of age. Idk why I wrote it like that but ok enjoy!
(Peter POV)
It was around six am when I woke up. I got out of bed and got dressed. It was the first day of 5th grade! I was attending S.H.E.I.L.D school so I would be able to meet people like me. I went downstairs and found my dad (Tony) sitting on the couch watching tv. And my pops (Steve) cooking breakfast. It was now around 6:15 am so we still had a lot of time before we would leave. School started at 8:00 am. " morning dad morning pops!" " morning peter." Dad said.  After eating a amazing breakfast I was taken to school by happy. Of course though happy wasn't happy. "What's wrong happy?" I asked while looking out the window. "It's none of your business kid." He said in a stern face. " o-oh ok." I whispered. We arrived at the school, and I got out of the car. This was the first time I was going to a public school because we didn't want people knowing I was Tony Stark and Steve Rogers Starks kid.
3rd person POV
peter was walking threw the halls to his brand new classroom. When he got there everyone stared at him. They were all surprised that they were meeting a Tony Stark's child. They also forgot about class and his pops Steve. People wouldn't stop asking questions about iron man or captain America. It got annoying fast. "Everyone sit please. Now as you can see peter stark will be attending our school." Our teacher said. " peter there is a seat right next to Ned." Neds hand flew up and I walked over to him and sat. "Hey" he whispered to peter. " hi" peter whispered back.

Sorry for the short episode and not posting for a bit. I got a unmotivated to this. But it's finished and out! Also I'm at starting a new avengers series. It's gonna marvel imagines. It will probably come out later today so stay on the look out!