13

Room 207. The room the famous avenger crowded into after a son had been shot. The clock ticked in the corner. It was 7:32 am. Everyone was still sleeping. Except Tony.

Tony has been paranoid the whole night. Here's what he figured out.

1. The person had to be someone they know
2. They have to be semi ok with computer to delete the security footage
3. They motive was to kill peter.

That's the parts Tony couldn't shake. They wanted to kill peter. He didn't know who might be next. For fucks sake it could be him.

Tony tried to push all those thoughts out of his head, but he couldn't. He wanted to capture and kill the person. But couldn't. There are no clues, no footage, absolutely nothing.

Tony sighed. He looked at Steve. Then to peter. Peter was his son. This can't happen again.

____________________________________

Peter ate his cereal waiting for the doctor to come back and check on him. In the mean time he watched tv and talked to his dads.

The pain in his abdomen stopped, but he could still feel some in his back, but the pain was bearable.

Peters dads sat beside him. Then Tony asked to speak to Steve... alone...

"What did you need?" Steve asked.

"I'm going to kill them..." Tony grumbled.
"No tony. You can't that's not our job." Steve replies sternly. He had never seen this side of tony.

"STEVE! They tried to FUCKING KILL PETER. I THINK AT THIS POINT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL THEM!" Tony screamed.

At this point they had attracted some attention. But they were to in the moment to care.

HOLY SHIT! HOW DID I GET TO 3k reads???? Thank you guys so much!! I don't know what to say!