My Bodyguard

We sat on my bed laughing, till my father walked into the bedroom.

"Hey sweety. Charlie (my step-mother) wants to know when the girls are coming to pick you up. She wants to help you get ready." My dad said as Chance got up from my bed, his face went to the emotionless look.

"They should be here in an hour and a half daddy." He smiled and nodded. He came and kissed my cheek, before he left he turned to Chance and I.

"Have fun baby girl! But not too much. Chance you are to protect my baby Blake, whatever actions to keep her safe are to be taken." With that he started to leave.

"Daddy!" He turned immediatly. I'm definatly a daddy's girl, I always have been, ever since I was born.

"Tell mom to come up whenever she's ready." He nodded and left. Chance turned to look at me.

"Why do you call Charlie mom, when she's not?"

"Closest thing to a mom. Haven't had my real one since I watched her get murdered at 6." I tried to joke but it made a few tears come to my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

"Alright bodyguard, out! I need to help my step-daughter get ready for tonight." Charlie said as she walked straight in. Chance nodded and walked out to the hall then stood straight up outside my door as Charlie closed it and locked it.

"Come on sweety let's get you prettier then your natural gorgeous self." I smiled, she always acted like a mom but knew she could never replace my mother.

Meet Blake Crawford, she's 16 almost 17. She's not your average 16 year old, but in some ways she is. She has long wavy blonde hair that reaches just above her waist, she's captian of the cheerleading team and soccer team, huge group of friends most are gay guys, straight girls but some are straight guys, she's the most popular girl in the whole school, sweet to everyone except when you mess with her or talk badly about someone she loves, and she has eyes that change colors by her mood. But Blake holds a dark family- bodyguard agency secret. Before her father became the richest man in America, he was involved with a gang, they did drive bys, drug deals, drugs, murdered for almost no reason, ect. But when he meet Molly, Blake's mother he started to change. 4 months of dating they got hitched and found out Molly was 1 month pregnant and her father wanted out of the gang and be a responsible father. The gang swore revenge for him leaving for a family. Molly had 2 sons before Blake their only daughter. Molly was murdered the day before Blake's 6th birthday. Blake was hidden in a closet and watched her mother be murdered. But the gang didn't stop there, again a hidden Blake watched the youngest son, John (1 year older then Blake) be murdered by the gang. Now they had one last target, the only daughter of Kaden and Molly Crawford... Blake.

Meet Chance Wilson, he's a trained bodyguard by the FBI and the agency he works for. He's 21, he was trained fully by the time he was 10, he was also in public school full time. H egets a nice pay check but nowhere near the point where he can get more then an appartment and all the necessities but he loves his job. He was approached by the top agent and a man knonw as the richest man in America... Kaden Crawford, he knew even at 13 his pay check (that was put in a trust fund till he's 18 since he lived with his father still) was going to get a lot more 0's on it. He also knew this assignment was going to be a special and immportant client to the agency. He thought he was going to be Kaden's bodyguard for some reason, till he got to the house he would be staying at for a while and saw a little girl about 8 years old run for for Kaden's open arms. He immediatly knew this was Blake Crawford. Everyone in the agency was talking about how she had the biggest target on her back since she witnessed 2 murders and is wanted dead by her father's old gang. H eknew he was to protect this young daughter. In the agency they also talked about how someone was going to get lucky with huge paychecks and is going to be lucky enough to protect the daughter of an extremly rich man. This was a dangerous and serious job but also a major honor especially since he was only 13 years old and Kaden said he would pay for Chance's schooling if he accepted this duty. Of course Chance accepted happily, knowing once he turned 18 he could get a huge manshion or just live with the Crawford family for as long as he is alive since that's how long he'll be Blake personal bodyguard.

But what happens as Blake gets older and the target grows bigger?
Will Chance be able to protcet and save her?
Will Chance and Blake fall in love?
Will Blake get murdered by the gang?