《 2 - Bento 》

A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 8.2.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me!! I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━"LEVI YOU'RE BACK!" You exclaimed as you headed to the area where you could eat inside the shop.

"Bark!"

Levi is sitting on his chair with a dark blue bershka outwear jacket, givenga sky blue faded out logo, black jeans and gucci shoes.

You wore your Yurio cosplay jacket, black shirt, denim knee-length jeans, same white shoes and same backpack with your hair freed.

"Of course I am." He answered not knowing his heart was happy to see you.

"So are you ready?"

"You mean hearing shit about anime and manga?" He teased.

"Hey! Don't criticize my loves! And here I thought we were on the same page." You pouted.

Levi looked at you thinking you looked cute puffing your cheeks out and your furrowed eyebrows.

Once he realized he was staring at you he looked at the other side with pink tint on his cheek for a minute.

"Anyways, I brought my journals about mangas and animes I've seen, read and heard of!"

You placed your bag on the desk and pulled out something.

"Did you just say journals?"

"Yup. Three journals, but the third one is still half way filled though."

You smiled showing three books proudly.

"When did you start this?" He looked at you amazed.

"On my fifth year getting into anime..." You shyly answered.

"I see. You have wrote a lot of information."

"Yeah I did. There are facts, history, theories, pictures, drawings and sketches of them."

"You draw and sketch?"

You sat across him while Buddy rested under the table.

"I do. Most are doodles and some are well drawn."

Levi looked at the third journal and opened it to see writings and cute chibis in every page.

Occassionally, he would see sketches where he finds it look like the real anime.

"I also brought my personal sketchbook."

"Do you also learn how to paint?"

"Mhm."

"Do you work as an artist?" He asks since you showed extraordinary talent.

"Nope. I don't. I work as a cook. But not in fancy restaurants though, just a normal one."

You continued chatting.

All about anime, manga, life and hobbies.

Levi tried to make his information short. He didn't want to explain throughly since he wanted to hear more about yourself rather than his.

Normally, he would always get pissed off in long conversations,

Although Levi found himself tittering, teasing and smiling sometimes when he finds your story funny.

You don't blabber a lot but when you do, you'd blurt out a lot of words.

He didn't mind it though, he enjoyed having to know that someone seems so comfortable with him since most people are always tense when meeting him.