《 39 - Angel 》

A/N:
I was late to realize this but we hit 50k views!^^ Tysm
-
Ah btw I want to clear things that Zeke took ur blood bc he'd use it to write the sayings on the wall:)
~°•~°•

It was your second day and you were transferred to the hospital where Hanji was in.

Her hospital was private and had a high rating.

Because of that, Levi felt more at ease.

Although that didn't mean for him to let his guard down.

He placed guards outside your hospital room and other more outside and around the hospital.

It was honestly too much and you told him that but he was still on edge.

He didn't want anything to happen to you again.

Not when he almost lost you. So he was being too overprotective.

He skipped work for the next few days until you're free to go.

Levi got more clingy and was being too soft around you.

He'd cuddle with you, feed you, or play with your hair when you fall asleep.

Like the day before, he still glared at nurses and at Hanji despite being a close companion to him when they'd go near you.

It was humiliating but you didn't bother to argue since you had somehow find it oddly adorable.

You were laying sideways hugging a pillow looking at Levi.

He was playing with your hair strands while lovingly staring at you.

You yawned as you felt the medicine's symptoms get to you again.

"Go to sleep.." He says, giving you a forehead kiss.

He was currently rubbing your arm with a wet cloth wanting to clean you from dirt since you're not allowed to bathe yet.

"No.. I'm not... I'm not tired.." You murmured as you felt your eyes grow heavier.

He chuckled amusingly, still continuing to dab the cloth on your hand and arm.

"Do you even know how adorable you look half asleep?" He whispers to you, grazing his finger on your cheek.

He placed the wet cloth on the bowl of water.

Levi peppered your face with soft kisses while occassionally whispering sweet things.

Your cheeks puffed trying your best to stay awake.

Soon then he pressed his lips on your soft ones.

"As much as I would love to make out with you right now, I want you back 100%. So go get some rest baby."

"I love you Levi.." You muttered slowly closing your eyes.

He stroke his thumb on your cheek, showing a small and soft smile. "I love you more darling.."

-

Levi left the hospital for a while despite the urge to stay and look after you.

But Erwin says that he may want to see Zeke.

So Levi put Hanji in charge while adding extra guards just in case.

The whole way from the hospital to the jail center, his thoughts were filled with you.

It was the first time he had actually step foot outside from the hospital and honestly, he was extremely paranoid.

Not because he would see Zeke but obviously because he doesn't know what and how you're doing.