《 11 - His Special Person 》

~°•~°•

After the conversation Levi and Erwin had, Erwin couldn't help but feel giddy that he could meet you for the first time.

The original plan was that Levi would pick you up from work and show you his building since you've been rambling how it'd look on the phone.

So, Levi made your wish come true.

Erwin accidentally heard you and Levi's conversation on the line so he decided to join in.

Currently, Levi's van waited outside the restaurant you worked at with Erwin at the back of Levi.

As soon as you apeared out from the resto, Levi jumped on his seat slightly.

It took all of his will power to stop himself from smiling when he saw you opened the door grinned with Buddy by your side.

"Y/N, good day." Levi greeted you.

"I could say the dame to you too!"

You then brought colors to the aura inside by greeting everyone you saw.

Then your eyes stopped when you saw a new face at the back of Levi.

"Hi! I'm Y/N, haven't seen you before. But did I though?" You greeted closing the door and sat down beside Levi.

"Erwin Smith. COO of Levi's company and a close friend of his."

"You mean apprentice." Levi rudely responded.

"Didn't know you actually did have a friend Levi." You teased nudging him by the shoulder.

"Oh for fucks sake, he isn't my friend. I'm just close with him."

"Hmm, whatever you say meanie!" You giggled cutely making Levi's heart melt.

Hanji opened up to the blonde-haired man about Levi and you, and in return, Erwin would also report her about the notes he took down on his head.

He took note how Levi wasn't bothered by a dog  with fur  sitting on the chair inside his  van.

Seems like Levi was head over heels for you to the point he left his addiction some where.

He also took note how close you two were and you, a lower class (in their perspective), could tease one of the richest man alive.

He didn't forget how his eyes soften when he looks at you and always try to avert his eyes away when he'd go red.

'Seems very interesting...' Erwin thought.

---

The van came to a stop on a tall and glassy building.

Erwin opened the door and everyone got outside including you and your dog.

As soon as the entrance door opened, eyes were on Levi, you and your dog.

Levi digged both of his hands to his pockets as you looked around the building in awe.

"How is it?" He asked.

"At first glance, it already looks pretty!" You smiled.

"Glad to hear that. Follow me, you too Eld. Erwin, you can go back to your office now."

"Yes sir." His assistant answered

"See you later Levi, you too, Miss L/N."

"Call me Y/N sir." You smiled.

Erwin returned the gesture and nodded as he walked away with his assistant by his side.

"Let's go Y/N. Make sure you nor Buddy will get lost. It's a giant place."