《 19 - Day of Hearts 》

A/N: Levi may be a whole lot OOC here:'> But this is a valentines day chapter. And I'm also sorry that I'm super duper late:'D forgive meeee
~°•☆~°•☆

The scream of your alarm clock  on your phone rang through your ears making you groan in frustration.

Lazingly moving to the other side of the bed, you reached out your phone and dismissed the alarm.

But as soon as after you dissmissed it, you felt a fine thin of paper making you open your eyes.

A sticky-note was attached to your phone.

So, out of curiousity, you rubbed your eyes and detached the note from your phone cover.

You sat up and read the note with your view in slight blur at first but was then cleared.

The note read,

'The sun's up,
The sky is blue,
Today's beautiful
And so are you,

Happy Valentines.'

-L

You smiled like a fool and giggled.

How did a note even snucked up there while you were asleep?

Feeling the energy rush in you, you stood up and stretched your arms as you picked up your phone and opened it to see a message from Levi making your smile widen instantly.

Meanie
Don't forget about our date brat.
Sent | 11:59

You chuckled at his message and proceeded to do your routine.

You made your way towards your mirror to brush your hair, but then again, your were halted in suprise once more to see another note.

'The mirror's lucky to see your hair in a cute mess.'

-L

You laughed as you plucked out the note and attached it to the first one.

Still smiling, you continued brushing your hair until you heard your dog bark and went inside your room.

It was a hobby of Buddy to go inside every morning and greet you and this was no different.

The only difference is, is that there was another sticky note on his collar.

You detached the note and read it with butterflies inside your stomach.

'Unlike your dog, I wasn't even looking when I found you. Not like I'm complaning though..'

-L

You let out a short awe as you attached the note to the last two you recieved.

It was cute and sweet of him to think of this kind of way however it was very unlike him. Maybe Hanji helped.

But either way, you loved it and this kind of manner he showed was one of a kind and you knew this for sure.

As you walked downstairs, you greeted your grandmother  knowing that you're brother was still asleep.

You made your way towards your cat's bowl while she was following behind your back.

Once more, you saw another sticky note on Ish's bowl.

'How you accept me and my flaws will always be the first gift you ever gave to me.'

-L

Your eyes looked at it soflty and brought out the sticky notes you had to attach it. Yes, you brought it downstairs.

As usual, you went towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast.