《 A/N + Drabbles 》

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N:
aHHHHHHH!!!
1k views :0
Holy sht-
HAHAHA you don't know how happy I really am seeing the number 1k appear on this book HAHA

sO

It won't be a chapter of the book but instead, I wanted to show my gratitude by showing drabbles to ya'll:>>

I'm really thankful for the views, votes and comments you guys give:D

Hence, hopefully you'd like the short random drabbles I made:3

---
Drabble #1 - 1st Kiss
---

You wore shorts and an inserted shirt as you walked your dog down to the usual street.

The usual street where there was a basketball court you'd always glance for a few minutes.

I mean, who were you kidding? Your crush, the Levi Ackerman always plays there the same time and the same days you'd go on a walk with your dog.

You both would talk occassionally but it were times when you're alone or if he wasn't with his friends. Which was very often.

And as usual, you stole a glance at him.

He was profusely dripping with sweat. His breathing was even and at the same time haggard.

The raven-haired boy dribbled the ball from afar and aimed for the net. And of course, he shooted it perfectly.

You smiled happily seeing his shot.

And as if by miracle, Levi's eyes locked with yours.

He glanced at you for 5 minutes as his friends rested. Levi was stunned, he never saw you in shorts. It showed your slender and perfectly condotioned legs.

Oh how much did he wanted to touch you.. but no, he shooked his head embarassingly thinking dirty about you.

And again, he always does that to you.

The same day, the same time.

But somehow you never noticed he kept on staring at you, and to him, he never noticed your stares too.

Although, looks like fate decided to let your eyes meet.

You felt your heartbeat got louder by every passing second you both shared.

So, you decided to take the first move. You smiled and shyly waved at him making him go stun.

Soon enough, your dog decided to help you both since it rushed down to the other street where your crush's court was.

"Wait- no! D/N!"

Your dog had quite the muscles and strength. Hence, you let go of the leash accidentally making your dog run down to Levi.

A hue lump was made on your throat as soon as you saw Levi crouching down to your dog's height.

You never saw him smile. Like, ever.

He was known for being cold, stern and stoic.

But somehow you manage to see his eyes soften as he played with your dog.

You then hurriedly made your way to him panting.

Your dog then did something that you knew you'd pay the price for.