《 27 - Envy 》

~°•☆~°•☆

Michael had finished taking you out to a trip in town.

It was fun since you had learned more about him and about the place.

You two treated each other like siblings much to both of your satisfaction.

He reminded you of your brother that you loved dearly.

You even wondered what they would be if both met. You hoped the two would get along well.

Michael was glad to be out in the open since it has also been a while since he showed himself outside.

Since they lived in a small town, it was no surprise that there were none who had recognized you from the media.

And so after all, you two came back after the time spent together.

"It was great spending time with you Michael." You chirped placing the bike back in the garage.

He hummed in response doing the same before sliding to close the garage door.

And as soon as Michael opened the door to which the both of you entered, you were greeted with Kenny watching a TV and Cecile reading a book.

"Hey you two!" Michael's mom greeted placing the material down before kissing you both a kiss in the cheek.

"Hey mom."

"Where have the both of you been?" Kenny asks glancing at you two.

"I offered Y/N a quick tour around the nearby town."

"I apologize for not asking Aunt." You uncomfortably scratched the back of your neck.

"What? No! It's alright sweetie. I'm rather glad to know that my son finally shows up in the open."

Michael rolled his eyes in reply.

"Hah, totally. Hey girly! You should go and check on Levi though. He's badly worried about you. Think he may choke himself for the death." Kenny laughed.

You nodded sweat dropping by his statement.

And so as soon as you disappeared heading upstairs, Michael also did the same but towards the kitchen.

"You just had to mention that didn't you?" Cecile whispered-yelled at the man.

Kenny clicked his tongue. "They both deserve it."

And fortunately, their conversation went unheard by you or Michael.

-

You knocked on the door to which both you and Levi shared.

You recieved no response so you thought he was asleep.

But as soon as you opened the door, you were greeted with Levi sitting on the side of the bed with both of his hands in his face while his arms rested on his legs.

"Levi? Are you alright?" You asked worringly before closing the door.

He clicked his tongue. "What does it matter to you?"

You looked hurt. "I-I was just conerned..."

"I'm sorry... I'm just not in the right frame of mind.."

"Are you drunk?"

"I did drink but I'm sober as hell Y/N. Just go to Michael, wil you?" Levi hissed by his cousin's name.

You stared at his back confused. "What do you mean?"

He ignored your question to move closer facing you. "Where have you been?"

His voice held anger and envy. As well as did his eyes. He was glaring at your small petite figure.

The man towered over you but it didn't scare you nor did it made you flinch.

You knew the man well to trust him that he wouldn't hurt you.

So, instead of fear, confusion and frustration was the expression you held.

"Michael wanted to take me to the town nearby." You replied reluctantly.

Levi looked away before rubbing his face to look at you again. "Alone?" He asked growling.

"Yes. Why?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

The fact that he have not reasoned out why he was in the certain state at the moment was unfair to you.

But despite that, you remained calm wanting to know what happened while you were gone.

You were out with Michael together and alone. So what? You two were practically siblings.

"Are you angry?" You asked.

Levi clicked his tongue again tucking both of his hands inside his pocket looking away from you.

"No I'm not." He says in a rather harsh tone. "I'm frustrated. Just leave."

"Not before I can get a reason." You boldly stood your ground.

"I don't owe you an explination." He replied harshly scowling directly at you not realizing what he said.

You looked at him hurt. Now, that hit your last straw.

"What's wrong with you?! Did I do something wrong?" Your eyes began to water.

"You didn't! Just go Y/N. I don't want you to be here right now." He ran his fingers in his hair.

"Then why did you even bring me here in the first place?" You asked, angry. "If you don't even want me to-"

"Why don't you understand?" He looked up to you.

His look caught you off guard. The expression he held at the moment was different.

Levi's eyes filled pain and devastation that had took your breath away without hesitation.

He added faintly, "You don't understand Y/N."

Your hands shook. "Understand what?"

He froze. His heart skipped a beat. He hesitated.

"Tell me Levi! I want to help... You look hurt.. Just try to make me understand and then maybe I can-"

But then you were interrupted with a statement that had caught you unexpectedly,

"I love you."

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N:
HAHA! See what I did there?>:3
-
Date Published: 4/22/20
Words: 889