Now we're on the bed in my room

After our trip to Greece, I went back home. Ross had come to Greece to surprise me and stayed a full day with me. We just laid on the beach all day and did nothing but talk, cuddle, eat wonderful food straight from the boats, and enjoy each other fully both during the day and at night.

Ross had reserved a hotel room, so just he and I stayed there for the night. We still kept our forays on the first three bases without going to a full home run.

When he left the next day to head to the town where they were playing that evening, I just knew that I would see him again soon. I just didn't realize how soon.

Within two weeks of being back home in the States, my boss needed me to hop the pond again and go check out a few pieces of art. I vowed I would take full advantage of my time and spent the first half of my morning in London doing business. The second half of the day and the following day were mine to do as I pleased.

I saw him get off the yellow tour bus and texted him again.

Turn around. I typed and pushed send.

I saw him read my message and just stand there, still looking at his phone.

What? he sent back.

Then he took two steps, and stopped. My heart sunk briefly to my stomach thinking that my plan would not work. I wanted to surprise him with my sneaky and highly unplanned last minute trip to London. Then he turned around, still looking at his phone, and when he finally looked up, he glanced at me then started to look away and then stared hard at me.

“Bloody hell!” he shouted as he started running towards me. “Brynn!!”

He grabbed me up in both of his arms and swung me around.

“God, babe, it is really you? What are you doing here?” he exclaimed as he turned me around and around. He finally stopped just when I thought I was going to fall down from being so dizzy and kissed me hard on the mouth, long and hard. I sighed and so did he. I had missed physically touching him SO much since we had to leave each other in Greece.

“My boss needed someone to check out this artwork here in London, and knowing that you guys were playing at the Royal Albert Hall again tonight, I could not pass up the opportunity. I don’t have tickets though, but I will wait for you outside afterwards and we can maybe see each other then?” I asked him.

“Maybe we can see each other then?” he said raising his right eyebrow at me. “Um, yes, we are going to see each other, every minute until you have to go back. And we will get you a ticket and backstage pass to solve that problem. I cannot believe my eyes. You are really here, aren’t you? Not a mirage or my delusions from missing your touch?”

“I’m really here and I’m so glad I could surprise you! You are not mad at me are you?” I asked him.

“I could never imagine being mad at you for surprising me like this,” he said. “Oh god, babe! I’m SO glad you are here! Oh my GOD!,” he shouted, “I love this woman!” Grabbing me up into his arms and spinning me around again.

Matty heard Ross’ boisterous exclamations and came running over. “Holy shit! How did you get here?!” he said.

“Good to see you too, Matthew,” I replied hugging his neck tightly.

“Oh dove, it is good to see you, and I know you aren’t here to see ME, so you guys enjoy and no sex in the middle of the parking lot!”

Ross punched him in the back as he trotted away laughing with his head thrown back.

Ross did as he said and secured me a ticket and a backstage pass. I didn’t really need both, but I always kept their tickets as mementos so it was a nice treat.