So Here We Are, It's Quarter to 11

“Good grief! Ross, is that a sausage in your pants or are you just glad to see me?” Matty says when we get to the pub/restaurant.

“Sod off!” Ross says in response. “My girl just … you see I … we … er… um.. SOD OFF Matty!” flopping himself down in a chair and pulling me onto his lap.

“Are you attempting to hide it with Brynn in your lap now or are you trying to poke her through all those clothes you are wearing” George questions, catching onto what Matty was implying and running away with Ross’ obvious embarrassment. Well, his hard on is still there, and I know because I can definitely feel it on my right ass cheek and leg. And it feels wonderful. I want to rub it and caress it and … STOP! I tell myself. You CANNOT do this in the middle of a pub. What has this man done to your mind, Brynn Michelle Dupree?! Oh, I don’t think it was done just to my mind, and I want it done to my … STOP! Ok, I shake my head. I have to get my head back in the real and current world and not my fantasy of making love to Ross Stuart MacDonald over and over again. I look at him and smile, kiss him full on the lips and stand up.

“I’m going to get a chair, ok love?” I say to him. He looked down at his lap which is sporting an obvious bulge, then back to me and said, “Spot on. Yes, you probably should,” and smiled back at me.

Our late lunch was full of lots of laughter, jokes about Ross’ dick, Em and George being completely lost to the conversation due to their multiple make-out sessions, and Adam pining away for Lucy. Gillian and Matty looked and acted like the class clowns, as that was basically what they both were. But they were class clowns with a diva flare. Yeah, that better described them. They both wanted to be the center of attention, and Matty seemed to be giving Gillian a run for her money with how flamboyant he can be, flipping his hair around and his boisterous hand and arm movements. It was hilarious to just sit back and watch - and touch Ross. We held hands on the table and played footsie underneath the table. He slipped one of his Van’s off and had his sock clad toes trying to worm their way up the inside of my skinny jeans. I loved the effort he was putting into touching me without being overbearing. It seemed very natural to him, and it was natural to me as well to accept his touch and touch him back. It was new but familiar at the same time. Like something that I had craved all of my short life of 24 years.

“What time do you guys have to be back for sound check” I asked Ross as he leaned in to kiss me again.

“Oh, like 30 past 5 or something like that,” he said.

I checked my phone, which I had not even thought of since being in Ross’ presence. It was quarter past 5 already and I had 5 messages. Five messages!? From whom? I checked my message box and two of them were from Gillian wondering where the hell I was when I was making out with Ross, one from my mom, and two from Ross. I clicked on Ross’ name in my message box and the first message said

You are beautiful

It was time stamped 3:28 pm. I looked at him and squeezed his fingers and mouthed “thank you”. He knew what I had just read and smiled that sheepish boy like grin at me again and there went the butterflies. Damn this man! I was falling.

The second message said no, I mean it, you are GORGEOUS!

I look at him again and full on kiss his mouth, tongue shoved down his throat. When the smooch is finished, he takes his napkin off the table and puts it into his lap, throws his head back and laughs.

“Oh GOD woman! What you do to me!” he exclaimed! Everyone at the table looks at him, sees the bright red napkin in his lap and shake their head.

“Get a room!”, Em says to me and Ross. We all laugh again!

The guys left to go back to the venue and my friends and I  went back to the hostel so we can catch a quick nap and change for the concert tonight. We already had tickets for the show because it was part of our planned trip before we even met the band mates. I still shake my head to myself thinking about all that had transpired. Oh my god, I forgot to read my mom’s text!