|| ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ'ꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ

Third Person Viewing

"Heeeeeyy!!! Give that back!"

A young girl with (H/C) locks tried to retrieve a detective's hat from a group of taller males. She was struggling to grab the hat.

"Hahahaha! What are you gonna do? Smolly!" One of the males began to tease her by lowering the hat down and raising it up when she had a chance to grab it. "Face it, (̵͖̼͓̽̓̅͝͝Y̸̟̯̠̔̊̓̉͌/̸̖̠̦͔͖͂͜n̴̻̼̼͈͇͑̄̉̚)̴̯̦̳̉̍̒̑͛! You'll never be a detective!"

Another male grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. The little girl's (E/C) eyes began tearing up.

"I— I WILL be a detective! Just you wait!" She stuttered, afraid of what they'll do to her. The boys began laughing again, dropping her to the ground. She grunted in pain as she looked at her arm to see a scar that was bleeding.

"Even if you will become one, you'll never be as great as your father!" The other male mocked her as he put on her hat and began mocking her. "My name is detective stupid! And I'm soooo stupid and useless!"

They all began laughing while the little girl began crying, tears staining her face.

"I-I..." She trailed off at a lost for words. She felt hopeless...

Until she heard a voice.

"H-hey! Leave her alone!"

.

..

...

Reader's Viewing

"What a lucky girl. You got a ride from Masayoshi Shido." A pleasant young man with light brown hair and maroon eyes stated. He was my partner, Goro Akechi. We were both high school detectives analyzing over the psychotic breakdown incidents that have been happening recently. I had one particular reason to tackle onto the subject.

My parents death was no accident. I saw the clip with my own eyes. My father's irises went on the back of their heads and he went unconsious. Mom tried to swerve the car to safety, but sadly they crashed into a truck. They both died that day, and I'm sure it was planned.

And I'm determined to find who did plan it. I'll never forgive them.

"I wouldn't call it luck, Akechi." I rolled my eyes to the car window, looking out on the rainy view of the Shibuya streets. I could see how the rain drops landed on the cemented sidewalks of the city. An absolutely calming sight, if I do say so myself. "He simply didn't have to do this."

"Well, we are solving the case against those psychotic breakdowns. Its his way of gratitude." Akechi's pleasant and soft voice reminding me of why I was here. "We're about to save thousands of people if we are able to solve it." I don't care if I get to save thousands of people, Goro. I just want to solve a mystery.

I gave out an uncontented sigh as I opened my phone read through the research of Wakaba Ishikki once more. I've analyzed the data last night. Before I would even open the file, a red-eye app showed up. What in the world?