PREG..

JENNIE POV

It's been days since baby seungjoo's gone and I've visited him yesterday. He's still cute and he also become a little bit more chubby. I was happy that seungwan was doing great in taking care of seungjoo.

I was also planning to move out of Lisa's house since seungjoo isn't with us anymore. I haven't told her since I have a lot of things to do and I don't want Lisa to increase my stressful days. I was also not feeling well often especially in the morning. I also become dizzy at some time.

I can already feel the effects of so much stress. Later I had to choose the head people for each booth. The deadline of my thesis is tomorrow and I haven't done the last 2 chapters. Which is the most important part.

I was going at the canteen with seulgi when I suddenly felt dizzy again this time it's more worse. I had to hold seulgi's fore arm for support so I won't fall

" Jennie? Are you ok?! " Seulgi asked worriedly

" Maybe I'm j-just hungry.. I didn't eat anything for t-today" I managed to say. My dizziness is getting more worse and I'm feeling so weak.

" Seul-"

SEULGI POV

"Wake up jennie! " I said as Jennie suddenly collapsed. Luckily I got her  before she fell on the floor. I asked for help.

"SEULGI what happened?! " Lisa popped out and said. Let's take her at the hospital! " She said and carried Jennie in her car. We got the attention of a lot of students but we didn't care. Lisa softly put Jennie at the back seat as I seat at the front beside Lisa .

Lisa quickly drove to the nearest hospital.

____________________________________

LISA POV

It's been few hours and Jennie isn't awake yet. Seulgi went back at the university to excuse Jennie and inform the principal.

I'm getting more worried. I noticed her fingers move. I quickly went near her and held her hand. She slowly wakes up.

"What happened? " She asked

"Seulgi said that you got dizzy then passed out" I said. She sigh.

" I have a lot of things to do..what did the doctor say? " She asked

"Wait here I'll call him" I said and called the doctor.

The doctor went inside the room with a smile while holding papers. That must be the result of the tests taken by Jennie. Maybe it isn't a bad news.

"Congratulations Ms. Kim you're pregnant! " He said and that made us shocked.

Jennie's pregnant! Am I the father?!

"This can't be what are you talking about doctor? " Jennie asked

" The result shows that you're pregnant Ms. Kim for weeks and I had to remind you to avoid stress because it could highly harm the baby" The doctor said.

" When can I go home? " She asked

"You need to rest now and you can go home tomorrow. Will you excuse me I'll just check my other patients. The doctor said and smiled at us " Congratulations again" He added and left.

" What the fuck? " Jennie said

"J-jennie.. Don't worry I'll take full responsibility of our child.. " I said and held her hand but she removed my hand from her.

JENNIE POV

"What are you talking about? " I said as I know who the father is " Our child? " I added

"Isn't it? " Lisa said then I scoffed

" This isn't your child Lisa..it can't be"I said

" What do you mean I can't be? Something happened to us Jennie and it's also been weeks! " Lisa said

" You're not the father Lisa.. It's kai.. " I lied " I've been also active with him"

" WTF Jennie?! Why w-would you? " She said as I felt hurt from her voice.

"He's my boyfriend Lisa.. Why can't I? " I said " We've done it many times now so stop thinking you're the father" I lied

I saw tears run down her cheeks.. She sighed and left me alone in my room..

I also couldn't stop my self crying.. Why did I even let her enter my life? You did the worst decision of letting yourself with her Jennie! You're so fucking dumb!

Should I even lie to her in the first place when I am sure she's the father?
I don't know anymore... I cried and cried until Kai entered my room. He hugged me and I told him I was pregnant. He was happy about it. He even told me that he'll take good care of me and our baby.

I really just fucked up my life.. Good luck Jennie..