Desine

Y/n pov

Y/n sat underneath GLaDOS's large body as she moved the plates in the walls around, everything was looking nicer.

GLaDOS: are you still board y/n?

Y/n nodded

GLaDOS: at the moment we may not be able to play together but I can bring in a bot to entertain you until I complete my solution to this problem.

Y/n didn't know what solution she ment but they remembered when Carolin had rigged one of the robots to play with y/n when she was too busy.

Y/n: yes, that w-would be fun

GLaDOS: I had originally created them for testing but until I complete my solution they will also keep you company

A panel opened in the wall and two robots fell out. In was taller that the other and resembled a turret with arms, the shorter one looked more like a core with arms.

GLaDOS: these two are atlas and Peabody.

Y/n giggled as the robots got up and looked all around them before finding y/n.

Atlas walked over to them and without warning hugged them, Peabody didn't.

They played all day while GLaDOS watched her testing thingy

Y/n had worn themselves out playing and the sat underneath GLaDOS.

She looked down

GLaDOS: are you tired?

Y/n yawned and nodded.

GLaDOS gave atlas and Peabody a look and scared them off, she opened a wall that led to a storage for them and closed them out.

GLaDOS pov

As y/n drifted off GLaDOS turned her attention to her solution, first she looked at female body shape to get a bace for her design, she began to render a 3D model of her design, she took features of her current form and implemented them into the design, she also took some pieces of Apiture tech and put it into her design, things like long fall boots and the portal device.

She analyzed movement and what she would need to build it, she looked down at y/n and would have smiled if she could. 

GLaDOS: this is all for you y/n

She turned back to her design and was satisfied, as soon as it was ready she would have a new body to be with y/n