Chapter 5

Someone climbed her window and got inside her room. The guy shut Naira's mouth because she was shouting. Naira turned and saw that it was Nivin. She said, "what the hell are you doing here?" He replied, "Remember, we did not complete our kiss." Naira started breathing heavily and he was coming really close to her. There was a knock at the door. Naira exclaimed, "who is it?" Rukaiya said, "Nicks, come for dinner." She replied, "I'll come, Ammi." Nivin exclaimed, "you won't go anywhere from me." Naira said, "Nivin please leave me, otherwise it will be really bad for us." Nivin pinned her to the wall. Nivin continued, "Naira, I really love you." She replied, "come on, you're my boss then how can I love you?" Nivin said, "you don't have feelings for me?" She replied, "no." Nivin left from her house sadly. Naira weeped and exclaimed, "I'm sorry Nivin but I love you too."

Next Day
Rukaiya woke Naira up and said, "Nicks, you aren't going today?" She replied, "No Ammi, I don't want to go." Rukaiya nodded and exclaimed, "Abbu wants to talk something really important to you." Naira nodded and replied, "okay Ammi, I'll go to him." Rukaiya left her room and went downstairs. After few minutes, Naira came to Abdul's room. She said, "what is it, Abbu?" Abdul replied, "Nicks, Pitacho wants to meet DangerJ in 24 hrs, come and see this." Naira saw that and exclaimed, "what will we do?" Abdul told her in mute. Naira said, "I'll tell Saighal sir, don't worry." Abdul nodded and she left from there.  Naira got ready to go to the office at 11am. She left her house and went to headquarters. Kunal said, "Naira, today you're really late it's 12pm." Naira replied, "I know kunal, where's Nivin?" He exclaimed, "he might be in his cabin." Naira nodded. Shekhar saw her and said, "Pitacho wants to meet DangerJ in 24 hrs." Naira replied, "I know sir Abbu told me this morning." shekhar exclaimed, "what happened to you? Are you sick?" She said, "nothing, I just got fever and I've a headache." Shekhar replied, "why did you come?" Naira had no reply and went to her Cabin. Shekhar went to Nivin and found him sleeping. Shekhar patted on his shoulder. Nivin woke up and said, "sorry sir." Shekhar exclaimed, "what happened to Naira? did you guys fight?" Nivin replied, "why sir?" Shekhar said, "she came office at 12pm and she has fever and headache, I guess this is really bad,  her eyes are swollen take her to the hospital." Nivin was shocked and ran towards Naira's cabin. He got in and saw her condition. Naira said, "what is it?" He exclaimed, "let's go." Naira replied, "where?" He got angry and Naira nodded. They left the headquarters and they were on the way to the hospital. Nivin said, "Did you sleep yesterday?" Naira replied, "No I couldn't." Nivin looked at her.

Precap: Naira praises and flirts with Nivin and he blushes.

PS:hope u guys liked the chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Plz vote and comment on my story!! I really need you're help!!n plz give me views about my story!! Love you guys!!💪💪💪😘😘