Chapter 9

Abdul replied, "Yeah, I guess so but stay safe." Abdul disconnected the phone. Rukaiya came back home. Naira said, "Ammi, why did you clean up my room? I could have cleaned it." Rukaiya replied, "Nicks, you know me very well that I don't like messed up stuffs." Nivin was calling Naira and Rukaiya saw that. Rukaiya exclaimed, "Dear, someone called N is calling you." Rukaiya went upstairs and Naira picked up. Nivin said, "I heard from our colleagues that your Ammi is a secret CBI officer." Naira was shook and she sat down on the floor. Naira exclaimed, "Now I'm sure that she read the diary and Ammi want to stop Abbu and I." Naira started weeping. Nivin said, "Be brave Naira, I'm coming there don't worry." She replied, "come, I need you." Naira hunged up the phone and hugged Abdul. Naira told him what Nivin had said. Abdul said, "Don't worry Nicks, but we have to do what we are doing for Ab'ram my son and your brother." Naira replied, "I can never forget it Abbu we'll finish this first then handle others." Rukaiya came there and exclaimed, "What happened Nicks? Why are you crying?" Naira did not say anything and Abdul said, "Just leave us alone, Rukaiya." Rukaiya went to the kitchen. Naira ran to her room and closed the door. Abdul felt bad and Nivin came there. Abdul exclaimed, "She closed the door." Nivin went to her room and said, "Naira open the door it's me." Naira opened it and hugged him. Nivin continued, "Abbu and I'm there with you always." Naira nodded and Nivin wiped her tears. They had an eyelock and title track plays.

I'll live my life forever coz of you
Your breath reaches my breath
While I hold your hands there is
Tear from my eyes want to die leaning on your chest
I'll live my life forever coz of you
Your breath reaches my breath.

Naira's phone was ringing. She took it and whispered in Nivin's ears. Naira picked up and said, "what do you want? He'll come tonight don't worry and then we'll discuss about something important." She disconnected the phone and Nivin exclaimed, "You gave a good answer, anyways I'll have to leave." Naira was about to leave when Nivin holded her hand and pulled her closer. Naira said, "what?" Nivin replied, "I love you." Naira nodded and Nivin continued, "I need a reply." Naira replied, "I'll tell you later." Nivin nodded and left her house. Naira got ready and went downstairs. She said, "Abbu, I'm going somewhere." Abdul replied, "I know where your going tell her hi from me." She nodded and left home. Naira reached Noor's house. She knocked and Noor saw her. Noor exclaimed, "Hi Naira!" Naira said, "Hey! How's life?" Noor replied, "its okay I miss my Ab'ram." Noor started weeping and Naira hugged her. Noor wiped her tears and said, "I have stuffs of Ab'ram if you want take it." Naira replied, "No, its fine that's your last memory with Ab'ram." Noor nodded. On the other hand, Vineeth was at his office. He had a phone call and he picked up.

PS: I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!! Please vote and comment on my story!!!💯💪💪💪