Chapter 10

10On the other hand, Vineeth was at his office. He had a phone call and he picked up. Vineeth said, "Anika, I'll call you later, I'm busy." She replied, "We've been in relationship for two years till now you don't have time for me." Vineeth did not say anything and kept the phone on the table. Anika was busy talking and he was doing his work. In between, there was a call from Nivin. Vineeth saw it and picked up. Vineeth exclaimed, "What is it, Bro?" Nivin said, "Come out from office, I'm here outside." Vineeth replied, "Okay, I'm coming." He disconnected the call and packed his stuffs and went outside. Nivin and Vineeth hugged. At that time, Anika came there. Vineeth saw her and took her to the corner. Anika said, "Oh! You told me you're busy but your with Nivin." Vineeth replied, "Please Anika, leave me alone for few weeks, there is something important." Anika kissed his cheek and was about to leave when Vineeth pulled her really close and their nose could touch. Anika said, "What are you doing?" Vineeth replied, "Don't you know? It's called romance, baby!" He continued, "Give me a peck." Anika replied, "Vineeth, No your going overboard." Vineeth came closer to her lip and Anika looked at him. They had an eye lock. Anika said, "Vineeth leave me." Vineeth did not listen to her and was about to give her a peck when Nivin horned. Anika laughed and Vineeth was angry. Anika kissed his forehead and she left. Vineeth smiled and came back to Nivin. Nivin said, "Stop romancing we have an important work let's go."Rukaiya was watching on Abdul. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Abdul opened and saw Nivin and Vineeth there. Abdul came outside and said, "Don't you guys know that Rukaiya is a secret CBI officer then what are you doing here?" Rukaiya couldn't see who knocked the door and so, she came near to the door to listen to their conversation. But that time, the flower pot fell and this made them alert and they went to the car. Nivin exclaimed, "Your wife is really dangerous for all of us." Abdul nodded. Nivin continued, "Shekhar sir wants to talk something important and so he called all of us but where is Naira?" Abdul replied, "She went to Noor's house, let's go pick her up from there." Nivin nodded. At the CBI headquarters, Kunal exclaimed, "As we all know that we are ruled by gangsters one is DangerJ's gang and the other is Pitacho but from DangerJ's gang, Razor had died few years ago and now that this gang is getting into power and people are scared of them rather than Pitacho." Sanjay said, "Sir, do you mean that Ranger is alive so that Ranger could support DangerJ but it can't be because everyone knows that Ranger and DangerJ are enemies and Ranger was killed 6 yrs ago by the Indian army when Ranger was crossing the border."

So guys I hope you have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!! Please vote and comment on my story!! Thank you so much for your support!! Love you guys!!!💪💪💪💯💯💯

Your Author,
JB.