Chapter 15

Vineeth hunged up the phone and Ab'ram left home. Anika and Noor reached home and saw Parthiv there. Parthiv exclaimed, "How are my sweet daughters?" Anika replied, "We are fine, dad." Noor said, "Why did you come? We don't need you, dad you just come once in a year to meet us." Parthiv replied, "Noor, I have work please try to understand and if I stay with you, this job might affect you." Anika exclaimed, "I wish mom was alive dad." Parthiv shouted, "Don't you dare talk about her, I've always hated her get that point and now, go upstairs and be fresh." Anika started weeping and ran upstairs. Noor said, "Wow dad! You did a good thing but Anika and I hate you." Noor went upstairs and Parthiv felt bad. Anika was still weeping on her bed suddenly, a message popped up. She looked at the message and smiled. It was written "see you tomorrow, my brave girl." Anika thought, "This guy, Vineeth, he has a good heart at least he cares for me unlike dad, I miss you mom, please I need you." Noor came there and hugged her. A few days passed, Anika and Vineeth were in love and they proposed each other. Ab'ram loves Noor but he is scared whether she'll accept his proposal. He thought to try and said, "Hey Noor! Please don't look at me, otherwise I'll not be able to say, I just want to say that I love you with all my heart and I'll protect you when anything wrong happens to you so, will you be my girl?" Noor heard that and cried. Noor turned and hugged him. Ab'ram was happy and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. Noor said, "you'll have to meet my father after our studies finish." Ab'ram nodded.

___________
After 1 year
___________
Everyone were graduated from Glen. Vineeth wanted to be an architect and so, he's going next month for an interview. Anika wants to be a fashion designer and so, she's going to Canada, next week. Ab'ram wants to be an accountant and Noor a businesswoman. Noor exclaimed, "Ab'ram, today you'll come with me home, dad has come back." Anika winked at Vineeth and he blushed. Noor and Ab'ram went to meet Parthiv. Noor said, "Dad, I want to meet someone." Parthiv turned and saw Ab'ram. Both of them were shocked.

This is it for today, I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! Thanks for 1.24k reads!!! Thank you so much for your support and I'll always need it!!! Love you guys!!!💪💪💪💯💯💯🙏🙏

Your writer,
JB.