Chapter 14

The boys were discussing in mute and some went outside but a boy came to sit with her. The guy said, "Hi!friends?" Noor replied, "heyy!okay." The guy exclaimed, "let's go outside and walk." She nodded and went with him. But suddenly, she was kidnapped and those boys tried to rape her. At that time, Ab'ram was passing by and saw that. He got angry and bit those guys. Ab'ram came to her and she hugged him. Ab'ram had a weird feeling in his heart. They broke the hug and Ab'ram cups her face. They have an eye lock and he gave her his jacket and they left the place. Anika saw Noor and ran to her. Anika said, "Noor, what happened to you?" Noor told her everything. Anika exclaimed, "Thank you so much Ab'ram." He nodded. Everyone went back. Anika and Noor were going out. Vineeth and Ab'ram came to them. Vineeth said, "Friends, what say?" Anika and Noor were happy and nodded. Ab'ram exclaimed, "Welcome to our group now four of us will rule GLEN!" Vineeth said, "How are you guys going home?" Anika replied, "we have a car." Vineeth nodded. Anika exclaimed, "By the way, since I told you that Noor and I are the daughters of Parthiv, please introduce yourselves." Vineeth said, "I'm Vineeth, I'm the youngest son of Harsh and Sonia Kapoor and I've a brother Nivin who works in CBI." Anika smiled. Ab'ram replied, "I'm Ab'ram, my family is not famous or rich so, I'm the only son of Abdul and Rukaiya Qadir and I've a sister Naira, she works in CBI." Noor said, "which means that Naira and Nivin work together." Ab'ram replied, "they're best friends from childhood." Anika exclaimed, "How comes?" Vineeth said, "My father's dad and Naira's father's dad were best friends but my dad and Naira's dad don't know each other but Naira and Nivin and us, we became friends." Noor and Anika nodded. Ab'ram exclaimed, "we should leave." They nodded and everyone left. Ab'ram reached home and went upstairs and knocked Naira's door. Rukaiya came there and said, "She's not yet here, few minutes ago, Shekhar and Abdul took her." He nodded. Ab'ram's phone was ringing and he picked up. He said, "Naira, where should I come?" She replied, "Come to Mela Bazaar." Ab'ram disconnected the phone and called Vineeth. Vineeth picked up and said, "Yeah, I know bro had called me." Vineeth hunged up the phone and Ab'ram left home.

This is it for today, I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Thank you so much for your support and I'll always need them!! Thanks for 1.16k reads!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!!

Your writer,
JB.