Chapter 13

Anika laughed and Noor was slightly falling on Anika because of her laughter. Ab'ram and Vineeth entered and found the compound empty and saw two girls at the corner laughing. They were angry and went to them. Ab'ram said, "Are you girls new here?" They nodded. Vineeth exclaimed, "In this university their are certain rules that you guys are supposed to follow:
1. When we enter the university, everyone should be in their respective classes.
2. Don't try dating us.
3. Don't fall in love with us.
4. Don't try to complain to any teacher about us and if you do, you'll bear our consequences.
5. Don't try to be a leader of the university because we rule GLEN."

Anika said, "And what if we don't follow or abide by your rules?" Vineeth replied, "You'll be suspended or removed from Glen." Anika exclaimed, "Ha! Then I'll not abide by your rules let's see how will you remove Noor and I from Glen and you guys can't, have you guys heard about Parthiv Khurana?" Vineeth said, "Yeah! He's famous and has an international clothes business, by the way, I wore his T-shirt Gucci." Anika continued, "He's our dad, if you dare do anything to us, you guys are gone." Anika and Noor left. Vineeth was shook by Anika's reply. Ab'ram said, "it's not good for us that these two girls stood against us, Vineeth." He nodded. They went to the class and saw those girls. They sat behind while the girls were in front. Vineeth thought, "First Time, a girl fought for her right in Glen and against me but why am I thinking about her? I should not break my own rules especially no. 3. She's so pretty and enchanting, I got carried away by her style and talks. No, what are you doing, Vineeth? It's wrong don't think about her." That time, Anika turned behind and smiled at Vineeth. He thought, "The way she smiled at me, it looks like an arrow went straight to my heart and it's paining, oh God! Am I made for her?" Anika got up and came to Vineeth and said, "I'm sorry, I spoke to you rudely." He replied, "it's okay, what's your name?" She continued, "I'm Anika." He exclaimed, "Don't worry, go back to your seat." Vineeth winked at Anika and she was shook. Anika went back to her seat. Ab'ram said, "Vineeth, don't fall for her, you're breaking rule no. 3." Vineeth nodded. After the class, Anika went to the library and Noor was sitting in class. Some boys came to the class and saw her. The boys were discussing in mute and some went outside but a boy came to sit with her.

So, that's it for today!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!! I really need them for your reviews!!! Love you guys and always support me!!! Thank you so much for 1.03k reads!!! It makes me motivated!!!

Your writer,
JB.