Chapter 8

She was weeping and turned the next page and found a lot of pages torn. She closed the diary and said to herself, "I'll make Naira and Abdul happy, I'll not say to them that I found out Ab'ram is dead but I'll stop them from what they are doing but the question is what are they doing? Is shekhar saighal involved with them? Anyways, I'll find out and stop them." Kunal heard everything and came there. Kunal exclaimed, "Aunty, I heard everything I work for CBI, would you like to join us?" Rukaiya said, "Sure but we need to find out who is Naira and Abdul and if Shekhar is involved. My son Ab'ram worked with DangerJ so, we can find out the past data and find out is DangerJ and the gang." Kunal nodded and they shook hands. So, Rukaiya joined CBI but she's a secret officer in that department and Shekhar, Naira, Nivin nor Abdul knows about it.

Narrator:
-Now they have to find out who was Ab'ram?
-Why did he work for DangerJ?
-Who is DangerJ?
-What is Naira and Abdul's job?
-Is shekhar involved with them?
-The answer is unknown but the CBI will soon find out so, wait and watch!!!!

END OF SEASON 1!!!!💯💯💯

SEASON 2
After the meeting in the terrace, Shekhar left to home, Abdul and Naira came to the hall, Nivin went to the headquarters and Rukaiya, now was the secret officer of CBI and so, she decided to follow them. In the hall, Naira said, "Abbu, I'm coming right now." Abdul nodded and she went to her room. She saw her room clean and smiled. She thought, "I was gonna clean my room, Ammi cleaned it for me but something is different." She noticed that the flower pot was near the table and she kept it back to the window. She thought, "Why did Ammi keep the pot on the table?" Naira looked at the diary and bent herself to look at the diary's corners and it was perfectly neat. She was confused and came downstairs to the hall. Rukaiya exclaimed, "Abdul and Naira I'm going to the market." They nodded and she left to the headquarters of CBI office. Naira said,  "Abbu, I want to talk to you." Abdul replied, "what is it?" Naira told him everything that had happened when she went to her room. Abdul continued, "Did she read the diary?" Naira replied, "I don't know, Abbu." Abdul exclaimed, "call Nivin and tell him everything and say that we should watch out, meanwhile let me tell that to Shekhar." Naira nodded and called Nivin. Nivin said, "Naira, I'm at the headquarters, by the way your Ammi is here talking to kunal." Naira was shook and told him everything. Nivin continued, "Don't worry I'll follow her." She hung up the phone and told Abdul about what Nivin had said. Shekhar said, "Abdul, I heard what Naira said, so, maybe she read the diary and want to stop you guys." Abdul replied, "Yeah I guess so, but stay safe."

PS:hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!! Love you guys!!! Please don't let me down!!!💯💪💪💪